"But Itachi! I agree with Keitai, it would be safer plus we could learn some more moves! Come on Itachi!"

"Ichigo, I just don't want to put those kids throw danger."

"Itachi! Those kids just took on Stein and won!"

"Yeah! What Keitai said!"

Itachi signed, "Fine I agree then let's go to DWMA."

"Thank Weasel!" I hugged Itachi and so did Ichigo.

"Don't call me weasel!"

I walked back towards Stein. "Could you please ask Lord Death if we could join?"

"Of course, would you like to come in?" He offered.

"Uh no thank you Stein, we need to go actually, come now Keitai, Ichigo." Itachi said and dragged us away.

"THANK YOU STEIN!" I shouted and he nodded and rolled back in on his rolling chair.

~~Kids POV~~

I walked back in my dads office and saw he was still watch the kids. They were walking away just fine.

At least the toilet paper was folded just right.

Father was about to turn off the mirror when I saw a girl with violet hair that went about 3 inches under her shoulder and had bangs, but they went around her lime/emerald eyes and one chunk went in between her eyes.She wore a black crop top with a baggy collar, grey baggy sweats with black, and red high tops. She also had her arms wrapped up to her biceps and were fingerless. She was talking to the person they were fighting.

"Wait, don't turn it off! Who is that?" I questioned.

"I'm not really sure, lets keep watching." Dad said.

She had a weapon in hand, which changed back into two guys. They were twins! They both had silver hair with swoosh to the right, wore a blue long sleeve shirt which had a symbol on both shoulders, grey/blue pants and black high tops. Even their crystal blue eyes were identical.

THEY ARE SO SYMMETRICAL!

I slowly got closer to the mirror with wide eyes.

"Oh great! He is going to act weird again." Liz said while Patty laughed.

"They are so symmetrical!" hearts appeared in my eyes and I tried to look for something wrong but I couldn't find anything!!!

"Oh my." Dad said and the picture disappeared after they walked away.

A call came from the mirror and I moved so my dad could answer.

"Stein! How did Black Star, Tsubaki, Maka, and Soul do?"

"I passed them because they showed great teamwork and performance."

"I'm glad now I have a question."

"As do I lord Death."

"Who was the girl and two guys?"

Stein laughed, "My question has to do with them also. The girl was Keitai and her weapons were Itachi and Ichigo Sokochi, and they were wondering if they could join the academy?"

Dad nodded. "They could join the academy, bring them with you to the academy and they will be in your class."

"Alright, I will look for them. Good bye Lord Death."

"See ya later Dr. Stein!"

They hung up and dad turned to me, "So you are also starting the academy tomorrow?"