Thirteen

I groan as I try to sit up, the crink in my neck tells me I've been out for a long time. I try to stand but only make it I'm my knees before I fall back down.

"Hello?" A week voice asks, sounding a lot like Belle.

"Belle?" I ask, fear taking hold.

"Rebecca...Is that you?" I hear her ask in the darkness.

"Yes, I was attacked by you..." I say, relizing what I said, I add, "At least I think it was you."

"Claire...I should have known she would come for you." She comments. "She told me something, I didn't believe her at first but then she told me to ask you...You aren't Rebecca, are you?"

I hold my breath, waiting for her to lash out at me at any moment.

"You aren't who you say you are, are you? You aren't getting married to Emmett, because Emmett isn't really his name. Your father doesn't own a hotel business, you aren't even supposed to be here." She pauses, "Who are you?"

"Your right Belle, I'm not who I said I am. I-I'm and undercover agent from the year 2025. I'm here, and so is Logan, to stop the Titanic from seeking."

"The titanic is an unsinkable ship. It won't sink." Belle says, unbelieving.

"Oh, but it will." I counter. "Unless I stop Claire with whatever plot she has planning, and keep the ship from hitting the Iceberg."

"How much time do we have left?" She asks, a little afraid. I would be too.

"It was hit on its starboard side, it began filling with water until five of the compartments." I announce.

"What is the starboard side?" She asks, curious.

"The front of the ship." I reply and continue, it was hit on April 14 at 11:40 pm. And it sunk a few hours after." I finish.

"But. But this was supposed to be a seven week voyage. I can't believe...really?!"

"Yes." I say, "We should probably try to get out of here. We have work to do."

Belle nods, and we try to get the knots loose around our hands.