Two

Today is the day Logan and I go back in time. The one thing holding me back? Doubt. What if I mess up? What if I can't save everyone on the Titanic? What if we get stuck in time?

I try to push them all to the back of my mind as I walk to the fitting room. I am getting fitted for my dresses today. I can't go to the year 1912 in a pair of jeans in a T-shirt.

I enter Madame Camille's office and wait for her to come. Within ten minutes, a woman wear a large hat topped with feathers and flowers. Around her neck are hundreds of beaded and bejeweled necklaces. Her dress is poofy and a million colors.

"You are Madame Kahlen?" She asks, Her voice filled with a thick French accent.

"Yes, are you going to make my dress?" I ask, a little nervous by what she has on for what she may come up with for me.

"Wi." She grabs a tape measurer and begins measuring me. "You have a good form. I could add some lace here on the cuffs and at the bodice. Maybe some beading on the skirts." She mutters on to herself.

She walks over to the fabric rack and grabs rolls of cotton and silk. She takes each price of fabric and pressing it to my skin. She goes with maroon, navy blue, and light blue and white striped.

After an hour of standing and waiting, the seamstress is done with my dresses. She made ten dresses. Four of them evening and six of them morning dresses.

I grabs one of the white and blue striped dresses and hands it over to me.

Camille helps me into the corset and pulls the giant bell shaped cage over my head and straps it securely around my waist. Next she puts the dress on me and buttons it in the back.

After I am dressed, She fixes my hair in braids and pins it up in an up do. Camille leads me out of the dressing room, in front of the mirrors.

Logan is standing in the usual attire for men of the Titanic's Era. His coat is a black along which his pants, under his coat is a light blue shirt. He is fixing his tie as I come in.

"Hey." I say, trying to make conversation.

"You look nice." He points towards my outfit.

"I'd like to see you wear this."

"I was being serious Kahlen, I'm not always cocky." Logan comments on my remark.

"Uh huh. So, so we have a plan?" I ask.

"About?"

I sigh while rolling me eyes, "About the mission. You know, the reason why I am wearing a corset that is sqeezing my insides together." And I can barely breathe in this thing. I don't know how people of the upper class could live while wearing this.

"Would you kindly accompany me to the hall?" Logan asks while offering me his arm, completely ignoring my question.

"So your plan is to make every girl swoon with your accent!" I practically yell, not taking his arm.

"Is it working?" He smiles even though I rejected him.

I feel my neck flush red, rising to my face.

"Awe, am I making you blush?" His smirk apears like always on his lips.

My hands curl at my sides, I make a split second decision. I bring my fist back and punch him. Not caring if I brake his nose or not. I exit the room as quick as lighting.