Chapter 4: Forgive Me

A/N: Oh me oh my here comes the new chapter and phew was this then hard to write. I changed it so many times but here it finally is now. I hope you will enjoy this. And now a very IMPORTANT QUESTION: do you guys want Allison to die or stay alive? Porbaply the most terrible question I've ever had to ask but I really am not sure how I should choose since this isn't an AU story. Please let me know what you think. Thanks for all of you who had given this story a change and special thanks for these three: mychemicalrainbows, FangirlsandFandoms and LydiaStilinski-9 for your constant support. With love, Arisa.

Allison's POV:

I ran out of Lydia's house and slammed the door behind me. I ran out of their yard to the street and stopped there for a while. I almost turned back but I just shook my head and walked to my car. I noticed another car that looked very familiar parked there behind my car but didn't give it too much thought. I started my car and drove over to my house. I walked to my room and closed my eyes. I was just an a idiot. Lydia's parents would be back tommorow and I had left her all alone there. No matter how hard she tried to hide it I knew she was scared. I still couldn't bring myself to move, I was afraid she would be angry at me. I was about to call Scott for advice when it hit me.

That car behind mine. It was Lydia's father's car! I jumped up from my bed, grabbed my now and arrows and jumped out of my window and ran to my car speeding towards Lydia's house as fast as I could. I jumped out of my car and ran to the doorstep. I could already hear Lydia's scream and then everyhting went quiet. I slammed the door open only to found Lydia unconscious on the floor his father's back facing me. Anger inside me boiled over so badly that I basically roared and shot an arrow to the man's back. He turned to look at me gasping for air before falling to the ground dead. Killing wasn't a new thing for me so I just rushed over to Lydia and lifted her up in bridal style. I carried her to my car and laid her to the backseat. Then I called Scott's mother and thankfully she was still at the hospital and promised to get a doctor for Lydia.

I drove to the hospital trying to hold my tears. This was all my fault. Finally I parked infront of the hospital doors and Melissa, some other nurses and a doctor where there waiting with a hospital bed. They helped me lift Lydia to there and then she was taken away to operation room. I felt to the ground and started to sob. Why did I have to be this stupid? I was an idiot for getting mad at her and leaving her like that. I had made her hurt mentally and now physically too. My sobs shook my body and echoed on the empty hospital entrance. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Melissa with a sad smile. She helped me back to my feet and the made me sat on one of the chairs in the corridor.

"Allison please tell me what happened?" she asked worriedly.
"I... She... Her father..." I tried to tell but just started to cry harder.
"Hey it's okay Allison... It's all okay I promise... Please don't cry..." she soothed me and hugged me tightly.
"But... Thi-this is all my fault! I-I was suppoused to be there for her! But I let her do-down!" I screamed in anger.
"What do you mean sweetie?" she asked gently.
"We-we had a fight a-and I ran away from he-her house and she was le-left alone and I sa-saw his father's car bu-but didn't notice it..." I sobbed out wiping my tears away trying to calm down.
"Don't tell me..." she said in shock.
"I only realized it when I was already at home and when I arrived I found her unconscious and I... I killed her father and took her here." I finished looking at Melissa desperate for help.
"Allison... It's not your fault in any way. I know how stuborn Lydia can be and it's completely normal to get mad at each others. And you in no way could've know he would return tonight. And don't worry about killing him you did the right thing. Otherwise he would have killed Lydia." she said firmly making sure I understood every word.
"Oh Melissa..." I whispered and started to sob again.

This was just all too much. The pictures of unconscious and bruised Lydia kept playing in my head. Lydia! I hadn't even asked how she was!

"Oh my god Melissa please tell she's okay?" I asked in panic.
"Remember what I told you about what would happen if Lydia got hit on her ribcace again? Well unfortunatelly that happened and one of her bones pierced her lungs. She's in surgery right now but since you found her so fast and got her here she has very high changes on surviving." she told me gently.
"Okay... How long will it take?" I asked.
"I'm sorry sweetie but I don't know. By guessing I think something like 2 to 4 hours and after that we have to wait until she wakes up." she said
"I see." I said and sighed.
"You know you should call the others about this. I'm sure they would like to know and it would make the waiting easier with other people around." she offered me.
"Great idea. I'm gonna do it right away." I said and picked up Scott's number first.