Aphmau

Your POV
   "Hey Adam!" I say as I walk into SkyMedia.
   "Hey Y/N!" Adam greets me. I look at the midnight black-haired woman that stood to his right.
   "Hi! Who are you? Oh wait, waaaaaiiit... Aphmau right?" I guess.
   "Yup! Jess, you must be Y/N. Adam's told me a lot about you!" Jess laughs.
   "All good things I hope." I comment, narrowing my eyes at Adam in a joking manner. He laughs.
   "Yeh, totally." Adam tells me.
   "Yay!" I cheer, knowing he was just joking as well.
"Well, I'll leave it to you two to get to know each other better. Sound good?" he asks.
"Yup!" me and Jess reply in unison. Adam laughs again, shaking his head as he walks away. Jess turns back to me.
"Wanna go shopping?" she asks.
"If it's for books and video games, then absolutely!" I say (I love shopping for books and video games. If it's for clothing, then count me out!).
"I was implying clothes shopping, but we can do that too!" Jess giggles. I nod.
"Alrighty then! Let's get a move on!" I announce.
____________________________
We had driven in Aphmau's car from Sky Offices all the way to the mall, which a actually wasn't very far. Only 'bout twenty minutes at the least (this is actually incorrect). After that, we had entered the mall, going into Barnes & Noble, Old Navy, Nintendo, RadioShack, and Game Play (pretty sure these aren't the stores they have, just going off of stores I have at my local mall).
Currently, we were in American Eagle.
"See anything you like?" Jess wonders.
"Besides this tank top that says 'IS IT FRIDAY YET?', nope!" I answer. All of a sudden, my stomach grumbles loudly, but soft enough for just me and Jess to hear. I giggle, accidentally snorting.
"I think that's our que to pay up and head over too..."
"The 99?" I suggest.
"Yes! I love that restaurant!" she says.
"Yeeeee! Lez doo dish!"
____________________________
We got ourselves a reservation and sat ourselves at a table. Me and Jess also ordered our drinks, and once they came, we ordered our food, getting our meals shortly after.
"So," she starts, spinning her eating utensil in her [Insert Meal], "You and Red, huh?" I almost choked on my food when she said that.
"Hm? Us? Nononono, we're just friends." I assure her, laughing uncomfortably.
"Really? Because you two hang out a lot. And your amazing together like bread and butter!" Jess exclaims. I take another bite of my [Desired Meal].
"Because we're the best of friends! Duh. BFUTWE!" I explain. She gives me a confused look.
"B-F-U-T-W-E?" Jess asks. I laugh.
"Best Friends Until The World Explodes silly!" I say. She rolls her eyes.
"Yes, like I knew that." she says sarcastically.
"But seriously though. We're just friends." Unfortunately.
"I meant, you've already been shipped by practically everybody." she says matter-of-factly.
"Like I haven't noticed." I scoff. We take a sip of our beverages.
   "I know, I know, it's probably pretty annoying." Jess sighs. I raise an eyebrow.
   "Pretty annoying? I've only been there for a week, and I've already been shipped with my best friend!" I exclaim. She chuckles.
   "Okay, alright. Don't get so worked up about it..."
   "Though, by your tone of voice..." she whispers.
   "Jess..." I grumble. She giggles some more. I look around, making sure nobody, fans and other people, weren't listening.
   "Promise not to tell anyone? Nobody. Not your pets, your husband, your stuffed animals, nothing." I say quietly. Jess' eyes widen, she looks around too, and upon being satisfied, she leans in as well.
   "Promise. I never brake the bestie code." Jess tells me. I feel a pain in my chest. Not at the sound of her saying 'bestie', but when she said 'bestie code'. I'm pretty sure part of that is to not keep secrets from your bestie: And that is what I'm doing with Red. But this secret can never be spilt to him. Not unless I want to brake apart our friendship, and I definitely am not one of those people.
   "I—... I, may or may not have a crush on Red." I whisper.
   "OMG," she squeals, attracting a couple people's attention. I give an awkward smile and then they go back to munching on their meals.
   "You like him? As in like like him?" Jess asks quietly. I nod.
   "Oh my gosh, you have to tell him." Jess urges me. I shake my head frantically this time.
   "No!" I whisper.
   "I'm afraid he won't like me back! And I've only known him for a week! Not to forget that I don't wanna tear our friendship apart if he doesn't return the feelings." I reason. Jess bites her lip.
   "Mmmmmm... Fine. But you need to tell him at one point, before he moves on. If you wait to long, you're gonna get a heartbreak girl." she tells me sternly. I nod obediently. She was right. I've never really experienced heartbreak like some girls, and I should most definitely keep it that way.
   "I... Don't worry Jess, I will. Or, I'll try at the very least." I give a sad smile. She gets up from her chair and comes around the table, giving me a big,warm hug.
   "Don't worry N/N, I got your back." she assures me, ending the sentence with a giggle.
   "C'mon, we should probably get back to the offices now." I say. Jess releases the hug, helping me up from my chair.
   "Good idea. Let's go."
A/N: Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was delayed unfortunately: I would've posted it days ago. But stuff just kept coming at me, so here we are. I'll see y'all later!
      —Shadow