Red+Blu=Purple

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while! I was a bit busy with other things, so I'm truly sorry. Also, I have a new fanfiction! It's called "DO NOT ENGAGE". It's an Undertale fanfiction, and also a Sans X OC. Not another X reader, sorry! First chapter is out too, so be sure to check that out, right after this update!  Your POV
   "Hello everyone, and welcome to Do Not Laugh! I'm here with RedVacktor, BluRazor, and Ross. Do Not Laugh is pretty simple, all you have to do is get three points and you're the winner. So! Who's first?" Adam yells out. What an intro.
   "Ya know what Y/N? You're new, so you should go on the middle." Red says, backing up from the middle block. I make my Minecraft character stand on the block, waiting for a volunteer to make me laugh.
   "ADAM! MAKE ME LAUGH NERD!" I shout, trying to keep in my giggles. Let's just say, I laugh really easily.
   "Okay, just face the scoreboard." he chuckles, getting things to prep his joke. I turn around, and just see Red with his Ross face. Oh gosh, this is hard.
   --With the magic of editing, we can skip Adam's 4,000 year preparation--
   "Okay, you can turn around now." he tells me. I do as told, and find myself staring at a booth made out of wood blocks, fence, and item frames. The frames had different awesome swords, all different colors and sizes.
   "See this? This is a Royal Gaurdian Sword." Adam informs me, displaying it in his blocky hand. Putting it back in the item frame, he takes out a different one. I recognized it as the Big Bertha.
   "This one, this one's a Big Bertha! Not amazing as the first though." he explains. I make my character point at a cool looking, purplish blade.
   "Can I have that one?" I ask politely.
   "Hm? Oh we don't sell those. We can give you some of these though!" Adam puts down a couple scales. I facepalm, taking a random block, which happened to be obsidian, and gave him a point.
   "TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT BUD!" I laugh out loud.
____________________________
   "Back in the midst babies!" I giggle.
   "Oh crap, I already laughed."
   "Can I make you laugh?" Red asks in his usual silly voice.
   "Anything for my 'Dino Poser Buddy'!" I beam, still attempting to hold back my laughs. I turn around facing the scoreboard.
   I was close to winning, but so was Red.
   --With the power of Da Da Dolphin, we can skip Red's 5 hour preparation--
   I turn around, finding Red's skin in a tuxedo and top hat. There were two wooden posts on opposite sides of each other with portals on them. In front of the portals were deco-craft mailboxes. Red stood in the middle of them.
   "Ever want your mail to get places faster? Well now ya can with Insta-Mail! Just send a letter and it will go to the receiver immediately!" he explains.
   "Oh! So like Email?" I say, holding space bar.
   "Oh, well we're definitely not making any money off of this..." he mumbles, walking off the platform. I laugh, and everyone laughs with me.
   "Red, what was that?" I ask in between laughs.
   "In all honesty, I had no idea where I was going with that." Red admits. I facepalm again.
   "Are you serious?" I say, watching Ross place a titanium block on Red's stack of points.
   "Anyways guys, that was Do Not Laugh. Please leave a like and a comment if you want more content like this." Adam does his outro.
   "Twenty-five thousand likes!" I yell.
   "It's literally the end of the video Y/N." he says.
   "IKR," I laugh.
____________________________
   "I'm going to the theaters! Who wants to come see The Jungle Book with me?!" I shout from the front door.
   "Wait for meeeeeeeeee!!" Red says, making me giggle for the billionth time today.
   "You two lovebirds have a great time on your date!" Max says.
   "We're not lovebirds!" Red argues.
   "And it's not a date!" I add.
   "Hey Y/N?" Red grabs my attention. I quickly switch my gaze over to my friend.
   "After this, want that tour of the house I promised you?" he wonders. I nod.
   "Do you also want that Super Smash Bros rematch because I totally demolished you last time?" I smirk. He laughs, giving a satisfactory nod as well. I lean in close to his face, a smirk still on mine.
   "Y-Y/N?" he says.
   "Boo!" I squeal, watching him jump backwards, completely surprised. I laugh, hands on my knees.
   "C'mon, let's go so we don't miss the previews." Red tells me, holding the door open like a gentleman.
   "Can do, fine sir." I joke, walking through.