22: Ruin and Revival

Start from the beginning

"Dad."

"Call me Chuck, dear. I'm not much of a dad, now am I?" He said. And before I could answer, he said, "And we are in my own personal safehouse."

"What am I doing here?" I demanded.

"You see, Keistelle, you were so weak from destroying the Devil's Gates, when the demons surrounded you, they easily overpowered you. You were killed in a matter of seconds. After the demons dispersed, I revived you and brought you here."

"Y- you revived me? From the dead?" I asked, my anger rising. "I should have died for what I did!"

He made no effort to calm me down, but instead pointed to a TV set in the corner of the room, which sputtered to life. I gasped when I saw what was on the news.

The news stations were calling it World War Three, international terrorists attacks, and even the biblical Apocalypse. "You're behind this, Keistelle. You started it, now you have to finish it."

"Finish it? You're talking about the apocalypse. I'm just an archangel, with no one behind her."

"You have those Winchesters, and Castiel, and Gail."

"Yes, but-"

"No 'but's, Keistelle. You finish this; that's a direct order."

The house seemed to spin, faster and faster until it seemed to explode, leaving me in the middle of an open field. The grass all around me had been flattened to the ground. My Grace was weak, but not as weak as before.

A cluster of demonic smoke flew over my head, and I raised my hand, brushing through it. I smote it quickly. I needed to stop wasting my Grace like this.

I couldn't save the world alone, I knew that. So, I teleported to the nearest church, which ended up to be the Harmony, Maine Baptist Church.

It had beautiful stained glass windows, one for each of the four eldest archangels, one for Jesus, and one for God. Nothing for me.

I sat down on the nearest pew, closed my eyes, and held my head in my hands. "This goes out to any angel willing to help me. I need you guys' help. I've started the second apocalypse, if you hadn't noticed, and God has brought me back to stop it. I can't do it by myself."

I opened my eyes and saw a single man standing over me, Micheal.

I stood up, "Micheal? I didn't think you'd help me."

"I didn't come to help you, Keistelle, I came to stop you." He took out his archangel blade.

I eyed the silver blade wearily, "What do you mean? Why?"

"You were supposed to die in Calvary Cemetery. You're not supposed to save Earth; it's supposed to die at your hands."

"What are you talking about?"

"It was your destiny to start the second Apocalypse, not to stop it. I won't let you stop it." With that, Michael kicked me in the gut.

I stumbled backwards, then drew my blade. "Please, Michael, I don't want to hurt you."

He swung at me, and I countered. "Then don't." Micheal face remained emotionless as he swung at my arm, knocking my blade out of my hand.

I quickly pulled out my gun, then realized it wouldn't help in my present situation. I shot Micheal in the shoulder, to no avail. Micheal began to walk towards me slowly as I backed up slowly.

I shot again and again, hitting Micheal every time, but he never slowed or stopped. Panicked, I shot the stained glass window of Jesus. That should attract the local police.

Suddenly, my back hit the wall, and Michael still got closer and closer. In a second, he was less than a foot away. "I'm truly sorry, Kei." He traced his angel blade down my cheek, digging in just enough to draw blood.

I whimpered inaudibly. "Please."

"No." He raised his blade and I closed my eyes and prepared to die again.

Then, I heard the flapping of wings, and a dull hit. I opened my eyes, and saw Micheal unconscious on the floor, and Gabriel standing with his blade raised.

"Gabriel?"

"Keistelle?"

"How did you-"

"Punched him."

"Oh."

"Why was Michael going to kill you?"

"Long story."

"I've got time."

"I'll tell you later. Right now, I've got to get everyone from the Green Room," And with that, I teleported to the Green Room with Gabriel in tow.

Enter: God/Chuck. To be honest, Chuck is actually one of my favorite characters. Actually, what are you guy's favorite characters?

Also, yay for a new chapter! Thanks so, so much for reading!! If you enjoyed, please vote and comment!!