More Than Sure

We had all decided that there was no point in walking down to the pub. Mainly because we were already drunk and looked like shit. Slurring our words slightly as we told jokes and reminisced on old times. I found out a little more than I wanted to know about their wild nights and fast women. It was okay though, I had already came to terms with their on and off life style.

However, I found myself thinking of Mike as mine. I didn't want him to have anymore wild nights with random women. I also found myself wanting him as we all began to settle down.

"I've got my blow up mattress upstairs. You wanna share Liv?" Adam asked as he stood up from the table.

I glanced over at Mike, who was staring back with glazed eyes. I could tell he was in deep thought. Adam knew I spent a little time with Mike over the past few weeks but he didn't know it had progressed into an almost relationship type feel. We were keeping it quiet for the simple fact that I wasn't sure if it was going to work. For some reason, Mike was adamant that I was the one for him.

"I might be up but I'm gonna hang for a little while longer." I answered, as to not come off strange.

"Well, I'm off to call Skylar. It should be a decent time over in LA." Ad-Rock laughed as he approached the basement steps. They had some things set up down there for recording and chilling. "She'll probably hang up on my drunk ass."

This left Mike and I sitting at the kitchen table in a casual stare down. Our beers almost empty. I grabbed some plastic cups and went over to the sink, filling them with cold water. I began to drink mine and handed the other to Mike. "We've gotta stay hydrated or we will have a worse hangover."

Mike did as I suggested. "Let's go out on the deck." He proposed.

I shrugged as I followed him out the sliding door, closing it behind me. The night was nice and the stars were bright. Well, as bright as they could be in the outskirts of a big city. I wondered how the stars would look if I was sitting somewhere in Kansas or Nevada.

"Tonight was pretty chill." Mike stated as he leaned against the picnic table.

I took in his appearance. He was tall, with strong facial features. His brown eyes were deep and piercing. As I looked him over more, I could tell that his muscles had grown. I felt a small urge to jump him. Instead, I shyly walked forward. "Tonight's not over yet though." I said simply.

Mike grinned back at me, pulling me against him by my waist. My lips crashed into his and he kissed back hungrily. I nipped at his bottom lip before I moved my kisses to his neck. I could feel his hands traveling all over my body, not sure where he wanted to stop. He sucked in a sharp breath before sucking on my collarbone, leaving a little trail of marks as he went. I pulled his face back up to mine and we smiled. The kisses became more heated and it became harder to control my wants.

Mike lifted me with ease as he turned and sat me on the picnic table. I quickly removed his shirt and then discarded mine over my head. He looked at me in surprise but pushed himself into my chest. I felt his hands griping and his tongue massaging as I held my head back in pleasure. I pulled at his pant button and he gave me a quizzical look. "Are you sure?"

"More than sure. Shh." I replied. I was craving Mike so bad. It wasn't just the drinks either because it was something I found myself daydreaming about for the past week. It just felt easier to move forward after some liquid courage.

Mike nodded, still a little unsure as he pulled my bottoms off, to reveal black lace. He growled a little as he placed a few stray kisses on my other set of lips. I could hardly take it anymore and neither could he. I felt him pulling me into a sitting position and his hardness pressing up against me. As he entered, his eyes didn't leave mine. I felt a strong connection and all I could think about was him. His hand in my hair as he thrusted.

We both groaned and panted as I felt pleasure I haven't felt in a long time.

I could care less that we were on a picnic table, out in the open.