Chapter 15- 'Five minutes ago you were riding me like a Shetland Pony.'

Start from the beginning

“We should probably wait a few minute to make sure he’s really gone.” I suggested, still looking everywhere apart from his face. I suddenly had an uncontrollable interest in drama props apparently as I scanned over the room and its contents.

“Yeah, probably a good idea.” He agreed, his voice still sounded like he was about to laugh any second.

I nodded slowly, letting the painful silence fill the room again. Archie pushed himself up to his feet, without saying a word. He didn’t need to with that smug little smirk on his mouth. From the corner of my eye, I caught his hand going to the waistband of his jeans while the other one slipped inside and he started… readjusting himself.

“What the hell are you doing?!” I almost screamed, my body on high alert about anything to do with his genitals apparently.

“Denim and a hard on are not a good combination.” He informed me, his hand still moving around in his jeans as he was clearly struggling to find a comfortable position.

“Well maybe if you stopped touching it, it wouldn’t still be a problem.” I suggested, my hands up as if that was going to block out what was happening in front of me.

His eyes shot to me and his brows lifted “Believe me, it would still be a problem.”

I had no reply to that because I realised that the reason he was in this predicament was in fact because of me.

“Actually to save me from being uncomfortable there is something you can do to hel-“

“If you finish that sentence I will scream for knife guy to come back.” I stopped him in his tracks, knowing very well where that was heading. The huge grin that formed on his mouth made it extremely obvious that I was right.

“Why are you so touchy and back to being little miss high and mighty now all of a sudden? Five minutes ago you were riding me like a Shetland pony.” Archie said, and I closed my eyes and cringed when he said the words out loud.

“Oh god…” I groaned, the scene replaying in my head and I felt my face heat up in embarrassment as I saw myself actually doing what Archie had just delicately said.

“Ten more minutes I could have got you saying that as well…” Archie’s grin was so wide now it was almost off his face. Seriously it was on the verge of being in the other classroom. I groaned again, burying my face into my hands. “Seriously I’m not complaining Summer but I am surprised. I mean, you talked so much about being the strong independent Destiny’s Child for so many years and resisting the Henderson charm. Then bam, you were a dog after a bone. My bone to be more specific.”

“Oh dear god stop talking!” I snapped, unable to listen to this anymore. Not because he was wrong, but because he was so right it was actually painful. I took my head out of my hands and looked him directly in the eye; realising horny and sexually aggressive Summer had to be locked away in the cupboard under the stairs like Harry Potter if I was ever going to survive this battle with my own personal, hot Voldermort standing in front of me.

Strong, angry and hateful towards whorish pretty boys Summer had to resurface.

“Listen to me Henderson, this never happened. I mean never. EVER!” I pointed my finger directly in his face, almost poking his eye out. Seriously his head backed away an inch when it came at him, and now he was staring at the tip of my finger pulling his lips down trying to hold back a laugh “I have no idea what happened. I thought I was going to die. It was adrenaline and fear, two ingredients which do not make great decisions. This means nothing. I thought I was about to be stabbed to death.”

“And you thought you wold make your entire life worth it by spending your last few minutes kissing the man of your dreams?” He suggested, the struggle to hold back his smirk lost as the corner of his mouth shot up.