Chapter 2: B U L L Y I N G

Edited.

Please listen to the song above, it is a perfect description of Natasha; she is a little broken, a little dysfunctional but a good person.

At the start of every chapter, there will be a snippet of Nandini's past from the beginning.

~~

Natasha Volkov burst into tears the minute she was put into the car and continued to do so all the way to the Sheremetyevo International Airport where she walked the small stairs onto a private plane. Her tears dried quickly against the Russian cold and it wasn't long before she slept as the plane carried her to an unknown destination. 

By the time they had arrived, Natasha was rubbing the sleep off her eyes and getting off the plane with mire than a dozen bodyguards surrounding her petite body. She smiled at the chauffer who opened the limo door for her as she slid in and a butler slid in from the other side. The limo started at a steady pace.

"Почему мы снова во Франции?" Her doe eyes were hard to resist but the butler, under the influence of the King's orders, looked away. {Why are we in France again?}

Natasha pouted and looked out the window. Although Paris was her favourite place, she didn't like that she was here under unknown pretences. Her father, whom she hadn't seen in 3 months and hadn't spoken to in 2 didn't even let her know her purpose before shipping her off to this place.

"Мы можем пойти в Лувр или в Кафе де Флор, пожалуйста? Отец не будет возражать." She asked in a cute voice, practically begging with her eyes. {Can we go to the Louvre Museum or Cafe de Flore, please? Father won't mind.}

The butler just looked away, out the window, ignoring the little girl, making her pout and back up into the plush leather seats. No one was listening to her! For whatever reason, they were instructed to ignore the little girl who had bought entertainment into their lives from the minute she was born. The butler had been with her since she was 1 month old and continued to be her companion until now where he had to let her go. Seeing tears in her eyes was the worst thing for him as he had treated her like a daughter more than her real father had. He watched as Natasha's eyes fluttered closed and continued to admire the girl who had not only received her father's good looks but also his temper. He was worried that she would throw a tantrum but she had been taught well that a public place, surrounded by strangers is no place for anger.

Natasha jerked awake when she realised that the car had halted to a stop. She looked out the window slowly, before the her car door was opened and a hand was offered to her and she was led out. She tried to arch her neck to see the building before her but her neck began to cramp. The building was made entirely of glass but she couldn't see inside. Regardless, she felt the eyes on her like needles in her skin. Several women, dressed in skin-tight leather bodysuits approached her, causing the several bodyguards to shift away.