Chapter 6

A/n: this is gonna be a lemon, sorry if it sucks I'm not very good. Anyway just warning ya

Mattie and I arrive at his house, this place alway seems so welcoming.  We run inside and decided to watch a movie, we stupidly pick Marly and Me. And oh god did we cry. I snuggled into Mattie just letting his warmth consume me, he smelled like maple syrup. I run my fingers through his hair and feel his cute curl that sticks out

"P-Please D-Don't touch T-That..." He whimpers out

"And why not?" I question him

"You don't wanna find out.." He whispers, okay now I had to pull it. I mean who wouldn't. I give the curl a nice tug and he lets out a slight moan. Wait he moaned.

"Did you moan?" I slightly chuckle out

"S-Shut up... I told you not to pull it." He replies blushing like crazy

"I'm glad I did, now I know how to use it." I whisper seductively in his ear. I can feel his shiver under my words, he's just so cute.

"W-wa-" Mattie starts to say but I cut him off with a kiss, he instantly kisses me back. I lean back laying down onto the couch as he fallow on top of me. He trails his hands up and down my sides and starts to lift up my shirt. My whole body is aching for more of his touch, I pull him closer.

"Do you wanna-" Mattie shuddered out and all I did was nod and slightly chuckle, he got off and picked me up bridal style and carried me up stairs to his room. He laid me down on the bed gently and crawled on top of me again, we kissed a few times and I pulled on his shirt telling him to take it off. he slides off his shirt revealing his slight abs, they were really nice. He slowly trailed his hands up and under my shirt squeezing my boobs through my bra, he removed my shirt and started to undo my bra. As he was doing he started to kiss around my neck, he found the same place he left the hickie and slightly smirked. I've never seen Mattie smirk before, he pulled it off well.
      After my bra was removed he quickly glanced at my cut arms, a look of sadness filled his eyes as he brought my arm to his mouth. He gentle kissed my arm

"Promise me you won't cut again.." He whispered out

"I promise.... I really do." I let out. He brought his mouth to my breast sucking it hard while playing with the other one, he switch breasts before trailing kisses down my stomach. Each kiss sent shivers everywhere, I just wanted him so bad. Once he kissed all the way down to my pants he began remove my jeans, once down he started to play with my clit through the fabric. Earning soft moans here and there from me. He kissed my before he trailed back down and removed my (f/c) underwear. He smirked again as he brought his face to my clit playing with it, with his tongue. He shoved his tongue into my opening causing me to moan out in surprise, he repeatedly stuck his tongue in and out casing my muscles to tighten from pleasure. Something felt it was building up and suddenly burst leaving my body filled with pleasure and ecstasy. My body slightly shakes from the pure happiness as Mattie finished licking up the juices.
         Mattie hopped off of me quickly taking off his pants and his boxers, showing his already fully erect member. He quickly went to his draw and pulled out a condom, he put it on quickly and crawled back on top of me as I felt his dick graze against my thighs making my body slightly quiver.

"A-Are you ready?" Mattie asked shyly, all I did was nod as I felt his members tip push into me. He wasn't giant but he sure as hell wasn't small, plus this is my first time so it's going to hurt anyways. He slid deeper into me as I bit my tongue holding in any crys I had. Tears formed in my eyes as he was all the way in

"I'm sorry.." Mattie whispered as he kissed my neck lovingly. The pain slowly subsided as I started moving my hips letting him know he can move. He begging a slowly plumbing in and out, the pain turned into unimaginable pleasure. Each pump going deeper inside me, it felt amazing.

"F-Faster.." I wimped out as he increased his speed, the tightening of my muscles started to happen again and I knew what was coming next, I pushed myself closer to Mattie letting him go deeper hitting my g-spot.  My muscles relaxed as I felt the pure pleasure once again. Mattie was going even faster now And I could tell he was getting close, I reached up and pulled his curly kinda hard as he moan out from pleasure. Some how he got faster bringing me to my end once again, the Tightening my muscles brought him over the edge as he let out one last moan as his seed shot out into the condom. We were both breathing heavy, Mattie took a second before he pulled out and got of of my and walked to the bathroom probably to throw away the condom.
      He walked back into the room and laid down next to me cuddling me closely

"I know it's cliche to say this after sex, but I really mean it..... I love you." I whisper as I slowly fall asleep into my lovers arms

"I love you too." Mattie replies kissing my forehead as we both fell into a blissful sleep