Zai

Quick A/N
I'm writing about this concert for the next 2 or 3 chapters because I went to this concert and it was amazing. And Logic is my baby daddy and husband👅😩😍 although he married Jessica Andrea 😒. She's a beauty tho.

I know Rae loves Logic so since him and I are friends (she doesn't know) I got us meet and greets and front row seats. Then we are going to chill with him and Jess. Also she really loves Dallas Texas for some reason so I'm flying her to that show.

She says if I wasn't her baby daddy he was surely next in line. To hell if he was.

I'm going to bring my Disa too. She has already taken a back seat to a lot and I'm not letting it go further with this. She loves him too. Every time she sees him on the Tv she kisses the screen. I'm starting to believe she loves him more than me. 🙄 Women.

A Few Weeks Later...

"Rae!"

"Yeah"

"Come to me my love! It's urgent!"

I could hear her running down the hallway. She was frantic I just know it.

"What what is it!?" She said worried. I love the way she cared about me.

"I'm fine everyone is fine. I just wanted to do something for you to show my appreciation for you carrying my cherubino... And the next 5... And the way you let me in your lives and all the good stuff you do for my principessa and me and others."

"Awww Zai thank you baby, but you didn't have to do anything for me... WHAT IS IT?!"

"Well the first surprise is I need you to pack a week's outfits for you and 'bina. But make sure you pack a nice casual yet sexy outfit for you and something cute for my Disa."

"Zai what are you up to?" She asked lightly.

I held out both my hands in fists and said one or two gesturing to each fist with my head. She picked my right hand which was fist number two. It was the fist where I was supposed to be telling her I'd be taking her to Logic's Dallas concert but that's the big one. So I told her we'd be going to Dallas for a week.

"I'm taking you and my little chocolate chip to Dallas for a week. Where I will reveal my second surprise. But you both will love it in your own rights."

"ZAI!! Really?!" She squealed and jumped into my lap while straddling my waist. I'm getting hard.

"Yes really my love now go pack." I tapped her left cheek with my right hand so I could get her to leave so my friend wouldn't assault her but she wouldn't move. She just started grinding into me. It's to get me to tell her the second surprise. I'll never tell but I'll let her keep going. She began to grind harder making me harder but she could tell she was getting nowhere. She then began to unbutton my pants and when she did I noticed I had been waiting for this for what felt like centuries. She then pushed me back on the bed and straddle my thighs. She looked me in the eye for what felt like hours and then she got up. I was livid but then realized she was taking off all of her clothes. She left on the bra and panty set I loved the most. The blue lace with the evergreen trim on them. It compliments her chocolate skin. I'm going to explode. She then looked me in the eyes and turned away.

Grabbing her waist I pulled her back to me and pulled the lace off her curves.

"Mmmm I love it when you take charge Daddy."

And it's over.