Rae'Elle

"Rae? Can I talk to you?"

Hearing him whisper my name brought back the butterflies that I thought were gone for him.

I turned to him and he head nodded towards the house. I followed him to the kitchen and he grabbed my arm. He pulled me close and whispered
"Voglio un bambino (kiss on my lips) da voi (kiss on my ear) il prima possibile"(kiss on my neck)

(I want a baby...from you...as soon as possible)

"no. si deve guadagnare il prossimo." I whispered back and kissed his lips

(No. you have to earn the next.)

"Si deve guadagnare la mia fiducia, il mio amore e il gattino" I whisper against his jugular knowing he's weak there.

(you have to earn my trust, my love and the kitty)

I kissed his neck and his knees buckled. I had him.

"Non sto dicendo che non dolce cuore, ma si deve dimostrare a me che io non ho intenzione di essere infelice"

(I'm not saying no sweet heart but you must prove to me that I'm not going to be unhappy)

"I promise" he panted

"Show me."  I pulled out of his grip instantly feeling the cold air hitting me. His emotions always showed in his eyes. Surprise,(that I had left) sadness,(he could no longer hold me like he wanted), lust, ( I mean this man's knees just buckled over a whisper) and love?

"How? Tell me how Rae? Rae'Elle don't do that!" He raised his voice. 

"Don't yell at me. And Figure. It. Out." I said walking away. And yes I walked away the way I know would make him want me more.

"Rae! Rae! Rae'Elle! Come back here!"

Stopping in my tracks I really wanted to go back. Not because he DEMANDED me to. But because I low low Lowkey need him. If you know what I mean.

"That's right babygirl. Walk that ass back to daddy."

I got on my tip toes and kissed his chin, his jaw, his ear lobe then I traveled to his lips. We kissed for what...ten seconds before he deepened it and picked me up.

In between kisses up the stairs he asked about which room was mine.

....

Long story short the man now owns my cudicat😒

Panting he turns toward me and says the one thing I know he wanted.

"You're pregnant now."

He kissed my lips and played in my curls. I looked to my left kissed his lips and whispered to him.

"Ah ah ah grande cazzo Sono sulla pillola." I got out of the bed and I smacked my right cheek for a different meaning of kiss my ass. I closed the door to my bathroom and then heard him yell through the door.

"DAMN IT RAE! I'm going to get you pregnant if it's the last thing I do. You're mine baby. And that cat is mine too."

"While you do that I need you to watch Dani in a couple days for the weekend."

"Sure I love my bambina. My little principessa. Wait why? I mean I love her but what will you be doing?"

"I'm finally getting my wisdom teeth out. I know you're going to say that I need to take some one with me but I already asked your mom."

"I'm not going to beg you over a damn dentist appointment. Fine take my mother." He sounded like he had an ulterior motive. Well we shall see what my baby-daddy/future husband (as he loves to call himself) has up his sleeve.

"Lord Jesus PLEASE..... protect me from the Papiconda you know it's my weakness." I thought I said that silently but he chuckled and replied.

"Baby mama nothing can save you from the conda. Whether you like it or not."

Lord give me strength 😩👅🍭