Chp 1. moving ovEr & again

Nicole's P.O.V

I drop my last box on my floor and open my window. The only sound that could be heard was the occasional car that would drive past the street and birds chirping in the trees as the wind blew.

I look at my room. Small. With white walls and the ceiling had round spikes of paint on it. Whose idea was it to add spikes on the ceiling and why did they think that was cool? I had another small window to the right of this one and my carpet was red. My last house had a walk-in closet and this one didn't. I wonder if he'd find me if I just ran away from here.

This was my second time moving and it was all because of him. My stalker. This was not what I wanted to be worrying about on my senior year. Normal girls worry about prom and shoes and school. I was worrying about whether or not this stalker would find my number again or if he'll find my house again. This is a small town but many, many people live here. I guess that's why we didn't leave town.

Why this ever happened to me is a mystery. His name is Ethan. Ethan Dolan. He could've been any girl's fantasy. I'm not gonna lie, he was attractive. He has dark brown hair with a widow's peak hairline and hazel eyes with brown tones in it that look almost honey-like in the sunlight. He has a really narrow chin and has a jawline that could cut through mother fucking steel.

I looked him up once on Instagram. I found a shirtless gym workout mirror selfie of him. The gym was crowded as far as I could tell. There was 3 women running on treadmills, one guy was bench pressing and the other guy stood near him.

A man in a track suit who appeared to be a personal trainer stood behind a woman wearing a Nikes sports bra and matching pink sweat pants. His hands were placed on her waist as she was hunched over and her butt was up against his stomach. She looks like she was going to twerk on him. I laughed to myself. Could you imagine if she really did twerk on him? I laughed even more at the thought.

It was posted 25 weeks ago. What is that? Like 6 months ago? That was his 23rd post until he was arrested. He has almost 900 followers. It still has over 200 likes with a bunch of comments from girls:
J4ckie._
Daddy 💦🔥
Chloee47_a
Damn 😻
Societybattle
Hmu ❤️🙌🏻
Prvncess.16
👅😍
Na0mi31
Kik? 👀

His caption was 'no pain no gain💪🏼' I hate it when guys say that like it's supposed to be motivational. It's not.
He was sweaty and held an iPhone 5s.
I could tell by his abs and muscles he worked out a lot.

I didn't care how attractive he was though. He was dangerous. Don't worry anymore, i tell myself. He's in jail, he can't get you.
I'm startled when there's a knock at the door. We just got here 15 minutes ago, who could possibly be knocking?