Part 5

"I'm going to kill you"my bad and Nick said my dad pulled me behind him and had Ethan by the neck.

"NO DAD STOP! I LOVE HIM!"I yelled I shoved my dad and he went flying I ran in front of Ethan"if you try to hurt him I will kill you both and I don't care if I die trying"I said I was in vampire mod Fuck I shouldn't have done that."daddy please I will do anything just leave him alone and you to klaus"I said with tears following.

"Fine I don't want you to see him ever again were leaving NOW!"my dad said in his very mad voice,I look at Ethan and he had tears falling to.

"I love you Ethan Salvator"I said,i ran home,I throw the door open and ran upstairs my dad was yelling I slammed my door and locked it and my dad was on the other side saying"a Salvator a Salvator Aspen you know I hate them why did you pick him"my dad said yelling on the outside of my door"because if I pick anyone else you would still hate them so go away"I yelled out a few hours past my dad left then I hard a knock on my door.

"Love! you need to pack up were are leaving to New Orleans tomorrow"Nick said I have always wanted to go to New Orleans I went ones but it was a school trip we stayed for a week I loved it I met two awesome guy down there I'm still mad but lest I'm going somewhere I like well I packed a bag and fall asleep I woke up with my dad in my face"ally cat I'm sorry"I rolled my eyes and sat up"new start"I said looking at my dad I don't forgive him but I don't want to be stuck in a car for fifteen hours with him giving me the cold shoulder,he nodded I just smiled,we packed the car up and I sat in the back, Nick and dad in the front, we have been on the road for five hours we stopped at a gas station I stayed in the car My dad came back with a bag full of food we started to drive again"hey! Ally I got your favorite snack"My dad said,it's a greasy hot hotdog I smelt it"Nick pull over I think I'm going to throw up"Nick pull over I ran out I throw up I got back in the car"Ally are you okay you never throw up"my dad asked I wiped my mouth"yeah I'm okay can you throw that outside it smells so bad"They looked shocked"what is wrong with you are you sick?"My dad asked,oh fuck it I'm going to tell them I'm like five months pregnant I can't hid it for to long because I'm showing a little bit "I'm pregnant"I said Nick slammed on the brakes and everyone was looking at me trying to hear the baby's heart beat,Nick started to drive"HOW IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU PREGNANT YOU BLOODY 16 THATS SO STUPID AND HOW LONG"my dad yells out"when I left seven weeks ago and mom was 15 years old when she had me "I said"Well okay I hope it's a boy"my dad said I laughed a little bit then it went silent"is that it I'm not in trouble?"I said every one laughed"your going to be on vampire watch for a long time"Nick said"great!"I said sarcastically man I thought it would've been more yelling I guess wrong"um...Nick I have to pee"I said"you just went like a hour ago"my dad said"I'm sorry I'm pregnant I pee when I sneeze"I said everyone exhale really loud"okay"Nick pulled the car over at a gas station I ran out of the car and ran in,I came out with donuts a small cake, chips,a large Dr Pepper they looked at me funny"did you take the hole store"my dad said to me in that moment my dad realize...he fucked up"that's not very smart to say to a lady how's pregnant"I said giving my dad the Bitch face everyone just laugh a little bit,well I was looking out the window thinking why are they taking this so well I'm mean I got knocked up I have a Salvator In my stomach I just need to chill out its late so I closed my eyes,I woke up we came up to a house it was nice we finally stopped I jumped out because I had to pee I vampire speed in the house to find a bathroom,I came out and Nick and my dad waiting out side the bathroom door,"can I help y'all with something"I said.

"ASPEN BLAIR MIKAELSON is Ethan Salvator the father of this child"my dad yelled.

"Um...um..maybe don't you dare do anything to him my child will have both parents I grow up with one my baby will have two,do you understand"I yelled I don't know we're all this anger is coming from.

"Okay!"my dad said,my dad walked off I looked at Nick,I'm very close with Nick,I had a tear fall from my eye,Nick wiped it away"its okay love we will be fine you will be fine"Nick said pulling me into a huge I cried on his shoulder then we talked a little more then he went to bed I found a room I put my stuff up and I walked to my dads room he was reading something I knocked on the door frame"whack..reading?"I asked my dad"um nothing"my dad said"oh nothing dad I can see that's the letter my mom wrote to you"I said I sat next to him we were in his bed"It's just it feels like it was just yesterday I found you and took you home you were so tiny I could hold you and now look at you my baby having a baby"my dad said in a really sad voice"i know"I grabbed the letter and just looked at it for a few seconds"I don't know what to do I don't think I will be a good mom"I said a tear fall down my cheek he pulled me in his arms"you will be a great mother and I'm going to be the best grandpa you ever seen"he said we both laughed we both laid down I laid my head on my dads chest holding his hand I could tell my dad fell asleep he breathes heavier I then fell asleep.