The letter

[Kol's POV]
"Darling one more shot for me and my brother before I go". I say I received my shot and I took it with my brother and then we slammed are shot glasses on the bar and we headed towards the door we made it outside.
My brother klaus and I were in mystic Falls grill, we came out through the back door leading into an alleyway and we started walking and then we heard crying we follow the crying it was a little girl She was hiding behind a trashcan I looked at klaus,Klaus bent down and said"hello little one what's the matter?"she just looked at me and klaus she was blonde had big blue eyes with big tears running down her cheeks she looked kinda like rebekah when she was younger the girl said"are one of you named kol?"I just looked at her and then said"I'm kol and who are you?"she handed me a note klaus reached out for her hand"come on love it's quite chilly outside you might catch a cold"she walked out and nick picked her up and he put his jacket on her I was afraid to read the note nick asked for her name and age she said"Aspen is my name I'm 5 years old my momma left me here and said to give a man name kol that letter she said he will take care of me"klaus just looked at me and nodded so we brought her home she fell sleep on the nicks shoulder i sat down and began to read the letter.

[Dear kol]
My name is Isabella we met six years ago the night we had was magical but I got pregnant and I was a Virgin till I met you her name is Aspen she's amazing I just can't take care of her anymore It's just isn't safe please kol she's very special but can't stay with me no longer she has already be through a lot she's your daughter kol please take great care of are baby girl.
[From Isabella]

I put the letter down,I walked in the room were nick was aspen was still asleep but Rebekah had her I looked at nick and he asked"what did the letter say?"I looked at him then I walked over to Rebekah and she handed aspen to me I said"the letter said she's my daughter her mother couldn't take care of her no longer "I can't believe this I thought vampires can't procreate but she does look like a mikaelson she was so tiny tho Rebekah asked"are you going to keep her or throw her away like you do everything else because I will take her"I looked at Rebekah and I smiled"yes sister she's my child she's a part of the family "klaus and Rebekah smiled,aspen woke up"are you my daddy?"I look at her and smiled"yes sweet heart I'm you dad"she laid her hard back down and she whispered"I love you"I have heard my family tell me that they loved me but I didn't really feel it I didn't really feel anything but when aspen said it I felt something,I just brought he up to my room and I fell asleep with her on my chest.