Part 3

[Six months past]

"Well I moved schools I'm going to school with Elena and Stefan and.......KILLIAN,the reason is I want to forget about the car accident so my dad said I could move schools,and I finally healed up I have some scares like the place where my arm fell off,I still heal more faster the a human see I am part vampire,I just don't want my dad to know.

"ALLY!"I think my dad yelled.

"WHAT?"I yelled back to however I was yelling to i hope it's not about my test score or me skipping classes because it's usually Elijah on my ass about it I can't stop and talk to them because I have a Halloween dance tonight,I walked down stairs and walked in the dining room my dad was there so was Elijah and Nick.

"I can't talk to long I have a dance tonight"I said I was on my phone texting Elena,Jell-O shots are on me.

"Ally we talked to you teacher you have been skipping school and you missed a test"my dad said.

"Okay I'm sorry I had to go to the bathroom and that bitch locked the door so I couldn't take the test"I said I was actually at a dar taking shots actually.

"Oh is that so because I compelled your teacher to tell me what happened you said you needed to go to the restrooms and the teacher said she went into the restrooms and you were not in there and the days I know I dropped you off you weren't there"My dad said dammit."your grounded and your not going to the dance tonight"my dad said.

"What dad! I did all that when I was at my old school this is a new school a new start daddy please"I was pleading to go.

"NO!"Elijah said.

"Nick please help me out this is my first Halloween dance"I look at my uncle with hope.

"I'm sorry love there to many against me I'm out number"Nick said.

"God! I hate living with vampires I wish I had a normal life"I yelled out as I ran upstairs.

"Aspen Blair Mikaelson I'm not done with you"my ass of a father yelled I got in my room and grabbed my bag left a note and off I went to the dance,when I got there it was cool and I ran into Killian"hey"I said.

"Hey how are you?"he asked.

"To tell you the truth bad"I said looking at the ground .

"Hey you want to run with me?"he asked,I was going to leave anyways so fuck it.

"Hell yeah!"said I sew my dad come in we both ran he grabbed my hand and we were at this cabin in less then ten minutes,it was a cute little house with a lake in the back he said this place is a hundred miles away from the town so were safe,i put my things down,"so why did you want to leave"I asked him.

"Because I'm sick of Stefan on my ass about school and hunting,I don't know why his on my ass about school I have already been twice"he said,I was sitting on the church he came beside me."what about you?"he said looking me in the eyes.

"Um the same I just hate that I can't do anything because my dad or my uncles are riding my ass and i can't have secrets because my dad or uncle Nick can compile how ever with want to tell them so I'm going to give them a break"I said he lead in closer and kissed me I pushed back and look at him.

"Sorry you look like you needed that"he said,I chuckled and jump on top of him I turned off my phone and throw it across the room and started to kiss him.

"Your all right"I said kiss him,I was no his lap he took off my shirt and throw it across the living room are clothes were flying everywhere he flipped me on my back and started to kiss my up then he finally got to my lips,I closed my eyes and gripped the couch cushions I felt like I was in some other universe.

[Four months past]
We probably had sex a thousand times and it didn't get old we did it everywhere In the kitchen in the bathtub on the floor other spout in the house,I dyed my hair brown my dad is going to kill me but I don't care I wonder how he is but I don't care and OH! he told me his real name is Simon Salvatore,he's Stefan and Damon's cousin,I just love him were on the couch I was going to take a nap but he wanted me in his arms he's playing video games but it doesn't bother me

           [Four months past]We probably had sex a thousand times and it didn't get old we did it everywhere In the kitchen in the bathtub on the floor other spout in the house,I dyed my hair brown my dad is going to kill me but I don't care I won...

oh if you haven't guess yet we're going out yep finally.

"Hey ally you should probably call and talk to your dad to tell him your all right because we have been gone for four months"he said turning my phone on and handing it to me.

"Fine,I will do it for you"I looked at my phone I had a thousand message from my family only four from my dad and it said"I'm sorry ally that I'm not what you want but I do love you more then anything I never really loved anyone until I met you please come home"my dad texted me two months ago,them I sew nicks"ally you need to come home your dad turned off his humanity I wouldn't care but he's getting in my way so play love come home"oh God what did I do."I have to go home Simon I'm sorry I will called you if my family doesn't kill me"I kissed him on the cheek"I had fun"I said then ran back to my house,OH GOD! I got to the door and I think I shit myself.