Being a maid

~izayas POV~

I skipped down the hall smiling and humming until I reached the young masters door.

I smiled and quietly knocked until I heard a small 'come in'

"You requested to see me?" I asked walking in and closing the door behind me.

"Yes I did" he said not looking up from his paper work.

I tilted my head slightly while thinking, he's so young how can he keep up with all of this?! Sebastian probably does like half of it.

I thought while giggling to myself.

"What's so funny?" He asked finally looking up and blushing deep.

"Ah just something from earlier." I smiled and swayed my hips making my dress move with it in a bored manner.

He nodded and motioned me to come over to him to which I did and smiled at him as he asked me to clean the study.

I nodded and started to clean everything, starting with the book shelf.

I heard another knock on the door but I didn't turn around since that is a maids job, to get the task at hand done, to which I was working on.

"Sebastian said to bring this to you." a certain blonde mumbled.

I was currently picking up things on the floor since I'm assuming the master had classes in here or just decided to put the books on the floor.

I bent down once again and heard two chokes.

My ears twitched and I stood up looking over my shoulder to see both boys staring at me.

I turned around looking at them and raised an eyebrow, "yes?" I asked and they continued to stare until Sebastian walked in.

"I told you to come right back when yo-" he stopped looking at them as the stared at me.

"What's going on?" he asked looking at me.

"Beats me." I shrugged and turned back around as I saw Sebastian look at his master.

I bent back over and heard another choke.

I stood back up and turned around starting to get mad.

"What the hell is all of your problems?!" I burst out yelling at them.

They all shook their heads and looked away, as my eye twitched and they started to glow I growled and pulled out my phone.

They stared at me wondering what I was up to as I text Celty.

I looked at them then looked away,

"You guys stare at something else while I'm gone." I said starting for the door.

"Where are you going?" Shizuo and Sebastian asked at the same time.

"Somewhere" I said and just as I was about to open the door a blonde walked in, he looked like a cook.

"Hey Seba-" he stopped and stared at me as he cigaret dropped out of his mouth.

I quickly caught it and giggled, "be careful with this, don't want the apartment to burn down now do we?" I asked smiling at him and handing his cigaret back.

He took it and shook his head and held his free hand out. "Hello my name is Bard." he smiled

I took it and shook it gently while smiling, "its nice to meet you Bard I'm Izaya."

Just then another blonde ran into the room with a big smile but stopped and stared at me then smiled bigger.

"HELLO!!" he said very excited making me giggle.

"Hello to you as well and who might you be?" I asked smiling at him.

"My names Finny! please to meet you." he said taking off his hat and bowing.

"Please to meet you as well Finny my name is Izaya." I said bowing slightly and heard more chokes. I sighed slightly and turned to Finny, "Finny aren't you the gardener?" I asked and he nodded smiling big.

"Can you show me to the garden or at least take me outside?" I asked and he nodded taking my hand and walking out, as I heard a low growl.

~outside~

"It sure is beautiful out." I smiled looking up at the sky.

"Yeah it's mostly like this everyday" he said smiling.

"Finny?" I asked looking up at him as he trimmed a tree.

"Yeah?" he asked continuing his work.

"Why do you love the outdoors so much?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

"Well I was a science experiment, so I have super human strength and I was locked up inside that whole time so I like being outside as much as I can." he smiled a smile that I couldn't help but smile back.

"Shizu-chan has super human strength as well, but he was just born like that." I said before being picked up.

"Wha?!" I slightly whined and started to freak out.

"Calm down and why are you wearing such a thing?" Shizuo asked kissing my head.

"What do you mean? it's a maids dress what else is there?" I asked and squeaked slightly as I felt his hand go up my dress and to my underwear which was a girls pair which was lacy.

"This kind of underwear?" he mumbled in my ear as his fingers traced just above it.

I whimpered slightly my body starting to feel hot and I clung to him as he picked me up and started carrying me back to the apartment.

I waved at Finny and smiled the best I could while Shizuo was playing with my dress and such, "see you later Finny."

He smiled and waved while nodding then returning to work.
_______________________
To be continued......

There was honestly going to be more but I'm getting tired since its i dont know only 1:48 A.M. Here