Neko izaya?

~shinras POV~

I got really excited that izaya agreed to try out my new experiment. He would always ask questions but I guess it has an advantage to him some how oh well he's trying it and that's all I care.

I smiled widely as I heard a knock at the door, I opened the door and pulled izaya inside setting him on the couch.

He watched me as I got a shot ready.

"I'm glad you agreed to this izaya!" I smiled at him to which he just looked at me as if I would tell him something else.

"Well now I'm second guessing on this." He said crossing his arms and legs.

"Oh come now it won't be bad, just give me your arm." I said holding out my hand.

After awhile he sighed and held out his arm to me I quickly have him the shot and he just stared at me.

"Ok now go back home and sleep and we'll see what happens in the morning." He nodded and headed home.

~izayas POV~

"God I fucking hate this taste in my mouth." I groaned lightly. I am currently walking to shinras since he wants me to try this thing or whatever I wasn't really listening to him on the phone.

I knocked on the door and he opened it instantly like he was waiting right next to the door.

He had a huge grin on his face and basically pulled me in and say me on the couch then started getting something together.

"I'm really happy you agreed to this izaya!" He said to which now I was having second thoughts on this.

"I'm not to sure now if I want to do this." I said narrowing my eyes at him while crossing my arms and legs.

He rolled his eyes and held out his hand. "It's not bad just give me your arm."

After thinking about it I finally gave up and sighed holding out my arm for him. Since I was use to getting shots it didn't hurt he quickly did it then smiled at me as I stared at him.

"There all done now we just wait until morning to see what happens." He said as I processed all of this and a funny feeling, then nodded and walked out to go home.

About half way through my walk home, the top of my head started hurting and my lower back started hurting as well. I just thought of it as a headache and Shizuos fault.

I finally reached home and Shizuo was pacing around the living room and Celty was watching him, they were probably having a conversation or something.

I closed the door lightly as to not interrupt them, but of course Shizuo always has to know if I'm around he stopped pacing and looked up at me his eyes widened and he basically ran over to me hugged me, but making sure not to use to much strength.

"Shizu-chan what's wrong? Did you miss me that much~?" I said looking at him and smirking.

"You scared the shit out of me where have you been?!" He asked in a worried tone that scared me.

"I was at shinras I told you before I left remember?" I giggles lightly as he shook his head and kissed me.

I blinked trying to process all of this before kissing back. Shizuo growled lowly and pulled away with a disgusted face to which I raised an eye-brow.

"You taste different most likely like him." He said as if disappointed.

"Try having to taste it every time you swallow saliva or just for the time being!!" I said going into a sorta bitchy mode.

All he did was chuckle and kiss me again sticking his tongue into my mouth. I loved the taste of him he tasted like sweets.

~Shizuos POV~

I was pacing around the living room worried about where izaya was.

Celty tried calming me down but nothing worked. Then I heard the door close, I looked up to see izaya.

I quickly walked over and hugged him.

"Aww what's wrong shizu-chan miss me that much?" He asked but I didn't answer I just looked him dead in the eye and asked.

"Where the hell were you? You scared the shit out of me?" I asked in a worried tone he seemed to be worried once heading my voice.

"I was at shinras didn't you hear me? I told you before I left." He said as I tried to remember but couldn't.

I shook my head and heard a giggle, I quickly kissed him tasting a different taste other than his, so I pulled away in disgust I was actually disappointed that I couldn't taste him. "You taste different most likely like him" I mumbled but he still heard me.

"Try having to deal with it every time you swallow your saliva!!" He said going into his what we call 'bitch mode'. I chuckled at this and kissed him pushing my tongue into his mouth to get rid of the awful taste.

I soon pulled away as he was panting lightly and smiled at me.

"You taste like sweets" he giggled.

"So now you like sweets?" I asked smirking and kissing his neck keeping my arms wrapped around his waist keeping him close.

"I only like one sweet~" he whispered into my ear before licking it quickly and giggling making me groan lightly.

I assume Celty knew to leave because after that I heard a door close and a motorcycle drive off.
_______________________

So what do you guys think so far?
Well hope you guys are enjoying it so far at least!