Chapter 2

The same I don't own Durarara!! Or the characters. Sorry if these are bad I'm not the best at writing these

----------------------------------------

"Aww is someone stealing my place?" Izaya asked with a fake pout.

"What do you mean taking your place?" The blonde asked raising an eyebrow.

"Someone has stolen my outside job" he smirked and turned around in his chair "of stealing the hate for the chase~" he purred happily.

Shizuo chuckled nd turned off Izayas computer and picked him up bridal style and went to their room. "What are you doing?" Izaya asked as the taller of the two set him on the bed "I'm going back to bed and you're going to lay down with me" he said which made the raven-haired man smile.

~time skip~

The tall beast, well what Izaya called him at least, started to wake up and opened his eyes slowly, to find that the flea wasn't next to him. "Izaya?" He asked himself and quickly say up walking around the house still not seeing him. "IZAYAAAAAA-" he was cut off by a hand on his cheek and a voice of silk speaking his name even if it was a nickname.

"Shizu-chan what's wrong?" Shizuo opened his eyes not knowing when he closed them. "Izaya" he said in a small whisper and quickly hugged the other

"you scared me where we're you?" He asked in a panicked voice as the smaller man giggled.

"I was in the bathroom taking a shower, didn't you hear the water?" Just as he thought shizuo shook his head. "You're so silly shizu-chan" Izaya smiled fixing te blondes hair, after all he did just wake up his hair is messed up more than normal. Shizuo wrapped his arms around izayas waist. "I might be silly, but I care" he smiled at the raven-haired man.

Izaya nodded and rested his hands on the others shoulders and smiled "yes that's true" he giggled happily. Shizuo blushed lightly, no matter how many times Izaya giggled he would never be use to it then he took note in what he was wearing.

-------------------------------------

Sorry I have to go now I might post more later. Tell me what you think and I hope you're enjoying it so far! ^^