Little Stars Of Hope

Sidney wanted to take them all home, they all seem adorable and she wanted to give them all a home. However she wanted to learn about the not just from a book but their personalities. Though to be honest with herself she just wanted to grab up the cuties and take them home with her. Not tonight, or this week probably. She wanted them to have a home, stuff their own size, comfort zones where they knew they could be safe. 

     "Miss Cry? I'd love to adopt all this amazing bitties but I want to make sure they are comfortable with me and that I have a good place for them to stay at. Until I get my home ready for them I'd like to come and visit so they can choose who would be comfortable to leave." Sidney was ecstatic about adopting but she had to take precautions.

    Miss Cry nodded in agreement, "I'm glad you think so dear, and that you're thinking ahead. It's also a bonus you considering the bitty's feelings that's very generous of you. Many humans and monsters just adopt not thinking if the bitty will take a liking or not." Behind the counter Momma Cry grabs pamphlets and what seems to be small furniture. "If you're serious about this, here is some information on bitty anatomy and personal health. Along with some stuff to start getting ready to invite a bitty to your home."

     Begin excited she grabs the iems Cry held out to her smiling like a goofball. "Thank you Momma Cry! I promise to memorize this so I can make sure they are happy. Is there anything I can do to help along with the bitties until I do adopt? I'd love be around them."

     Momma smiled, she noticed the coat and ID when Sidney came in. Figuring she was a doctor she honestly could use some more help with the medical part of the care. "I noticed your attire, your a doctor correct? Most of the bitties are skeletons and resemble human anatomy so I wonder if you mind coming in and acting sort of like the doctor for them?"

   Ironically Sidney smiled at the though, "I'd love to, anything for this cuties!" She was excited but then remembered, "I work at the hospital down the street, I think I mention that already but uh, this next few weeks are my days off so after that we're gonna have to think of a good schedule for me to come and see them."

     Momma nodded in agreement, "Of course, we'll get to that on another time. For now how about you go home and start getting ready for your adoption. Also if you can will you be able to come by here tomorrow, somewhere around 2?"

     Nodding Sidney turns to leave the shop but quickly pulls a pen from her pocket and rips a clean corner of one of the pamphlets. "Here let me give you my number so you can call if I'm not here and something bad happens. I'll be here as quickly as possibly." Exchanging numbers and getting ready to leave Sidney bumps into an old friend. 

     Standing in front of her was a broad but tall skeleton wearing a blue striped suit carrying cages as it seemed. Had to figure she'd see her best friend here and on a job, Sans, Sans the skeleton. "Hey bone-man! How's it been? Haven't heard from you in a while?" 

     Sans smiles down at her with his smile growing, "hey doll, hows it been down at the hospital? got anything interesting as of late?" Shaking her head she tilts her head to the cages. 

     "What job you on? Need any help?" Silence creeps sending shivers down her back. Maybe she shouldn't of ask about that from her friend.

~~~~~~~~~~Yep using Mafia!Sans from my other book, I couldn't resist. Maybe a love interest later if the bitty comes and stuff like that Oh well! Enjoy the chapter guys, see you next time. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~