CHAPTER THREE: They Think You're My Girlfriend.

Hey guys! I promised a chapter tonight, so I kept my promise :) hope you like this chapter :) feel free to share it on twitter and other social networks if you like the story, to get the reads up :) It would be really appreciated :)

lots of love,

Ash :)

CHAPTER THREE:

When I get to back the cabin, I open the door to find Lilly freaking out.

“Did you know that Trip Mackintosh is on our boat!” it looks like Lil is going to explode she is so red in the face.

“No I didn’t. “ I decide not to tell her I spent the entire morning with him. She would flip if she even knew someone that was in his presents, let alone related to one. While we wait for Lil to collect herself and act like a human being again, even though I have doubts that she even is one, we get ready to get some lunch.

I get changed into my light purple jeans with white dots on them and my cream knit jumper, cause it’s a little cold outside because of the wind, and my bright pink Docs.

We get out of the cabin and walk to the restaurant that we’re having lunch at. When we get in the restaurant, we get a table, sit down and I try and decide what to have. I look around the restaurant when suddenly I see Trip and his family sitting a few tables away and he’s looking right at me. He waves at me, so I discreetly wave back. I don’t want Lilly to have fangirling fit in front of everyone.

After lunch, we walk out of the restaurant to find Trip leaning against a wall around the corner with his foot up against it. Before Lilly can see him I race up to him.

“My sister is like obsessed with you, and I haven’t told her that we’re friends yet, so just play along.” I say to Trip.

“Got it.” He says winking, making me smile a little. I pop my head from around the corner and signal for Lilly to come here.

Before she can turn the corner, I put my hand on her shoulder and say “Lil, I would like you to meet someone.”

She turns the corner and her face lights up. I wink at him so remind him of what we discussed.

“So, what’s your name?” he asks Lil.

“Lilly.” She says, I can tell that she’s having a little bit of trouble talking because she’s in a state of shock.

“And what’s your older sisters name?” he asks.

“Don’t worry about her, she’s not important,” she says pushing me around the corner. I kind of liked her better when she couldn’t talk. I was a little insulted, but I should have seen this coming, I mean come on, it’s Lilly.

They talk for about a few more minutes when she comes around the corner and shows mum and dad where he signed the back of her phone. I wink at him and he winks back, so I’m going to assume that he didn’t say anything he wasn’t supposed to. I realize that I’m going to have to be back with my family, so I tell Trip to meet me here in fifteen minutes. He agrees and we go our separate ways.

On our way back to the cabin, I say “Mum, I met this really nice girl this morning, can I hang out with her for a little while?”

“Alright, just be back at the cabin at six.” She says.

“Thanks mum,” I say starting to walk back to the restaurant. “See you at six then.” I say continuing to walk.

When I get back to the restaurant, I see Trip signing some autographs for the four girls I saw this morning. As soon as they see me wave at Trip and see he wave back they give me a scowl and walk away.

“Well that was weird.” I say approaching Trip, hoping the girls are out of earshot.

“Just ignore them, I’m pretty sure they think you’re my girlfriend.” He says.

“Why would they think that?” I ask him with a confused look.

“Well, there have been some rumors going around that the only reason I’m in Australia is because I’m supposedly visiting my long-distance girlfriend.”

“Are the rumors true?” I ask him. God damn A, why the hell did you ask that? Now he thinks you’re one of those fangirling bimbos that he was signing autographs for.

“No way!” he says. “Well, whatever. So what do you want to do?”

 He asks me.

“Anything!”

“Well, I hear there’s a movie playing soon, do you want to go?”

“Sure.” I say. I really hope he doesn’t think this is a date, because I’ve never had a boyfriend before or kissed anyone. I don’t really think I’m ready for that, and besides, we just met