CHAPTER ONE: I Have Bumped Into Trip Mackintosh.

Hey guys!

let me intorduce myself, my names Ash and i'm from Australia, shocker! You know, with the harbour bridge in the cover and what not, anyways, this is my first attempt at a full story, type thing, so please no hate :) and i really hope you enjoy my first chapter

lots of love,

Ash <3 

CHAPTER ONE: I HAVE BUMPED INTO TRIP MACKINTOSH.

I wake up from a deep sleep and slowly open my eyes. I roll over and look at the time, quarter to seven. I sit up and rub my eyes, but I get fully awaken by the sound of my dad getting Lilly’s suitcase out of the hall cupboard.

“Bring it to my room?” Lilly asks dad.

“Sure sweetie.” Dad answers, though I’m sure she is anything but sweet.

I get out of bed and get my suitcase out of my wardrobe that’s already half packed. I put in an extra pair of shorts and jeans, then my leather jacket, just incase it gets cold and my favorite stud boots and American flag shorts.

I walk into the bathroom to find Lilly doing her makeup. Brushes, bronzer and mascara are covering the bench.

“Why do you have to wear so much makeup?” I ask her.

“So I look my best, you never know who’s looking at you.” She replies. I roll my eyes a little so she doesn’t notice, but who would when you’re sticking a pencil in your eye. I find it really disappointing that Lilly wears that much makeup on her eyes, she has really nice brown eyes, in my opinion, it kind of ruins her pretty eyes. My eyes are green with blue and brown near my pupil, I love them, they are the best things I physically like about myself. I brush my teeth and put my blonde hair up in a ponytail and straighten it, then walk back into my room to get dressed.

I open my wardrobe and look at all the possible outfits I can wear. Some people think I’m weird because I have pre planned outfits, but it’s not like I have a list and I pick one from there, its just in my head, it just saves time. I decide to wear my red lace skirt with my floral blouse with my denim jacket and my brown knee high boots.

I look at myself in the mirror and fix myself up. I walk to my dresser and put on my favorite perfume, a few bracelets and my favorite ring, it silver and it’s got a turquoise stone on it, it was my great grandmothers, and put on my glasses, they’re kind of hipster, but they suit me, so I like wearing them. I put one last pair of socks in my suitcase and zip it up. I hear mum calling from downstairs if Lilly and I are finished packing.

“Done!” I hear from across the hall in Lilly’s room.

“Done!” I yell. I grab my suitcase and walk out of my room and close the door behind me and walk down the hall and down the stairs where I find my parents having breakfast. I put my suitcase next to mum and dads, grab a banana from the fruit bowl on the table and sit at the bench and wait for Lilly to come downstairs.