Chapter 20 - Girls best friend

Sophia *

Read note at the bottom please it's important to the story

After we left the hospital the adults discussed things but honestly I think we're all clueless as to what's really going on. Then the decision was made that we'd go back home. I still felt unsure of my safety but I knew I was being watched twenty-four seven so I was safe. On the plane back I remembered a question I forgot to ask. Tapping Alice she whips her head around so fast that I'm concerned somone will notice.
"Why was I in forks hospital?" She gives me a flat look before talking. "Because you were attached by a mental vampire." "No Alice why forks we live in Canada." She bites her lip. There was somthing she wasn't telling me. "Alice..." Finally she meets my eyes. "Don't worry about it." I frown. This was my safety, shouldn't I at least be filled in on why I was all the way in forks Washington? Pushing it to the back of my mind I silently fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrive home I go to get Belle out of the back. She seems ok for her first flight. She probably slept through most of it though...
"Come here baby!" I say opening the door of her cage. She runs out and jumps in my arms. She had it easy.

Walking to my room I pull out my phone. Texting Jason I wait for his reply. While I wait I remove the cone around my neck. I wouldn't have to wear it as long I took my pills. My phone beeps and I go to my messages.

Sick. Can we hang out another time? - Jason

I didn't reply. I'd bring him soup so he'd feel better! Going to kitchen I see everyone is watching a football game in living room. Carlisle is watching me as if I'm going to break any second. Ackwardly I wave and start making chicken noodle soup. Once I'm done I tell mom where I'm going and she nods. Alice has a sad look on her face but I can also tell she's having a vision. If it was somthing bad, they wouldn't let me leave so I should be fine.

Rolling my bike out of the garage I put the container of soup in the basket. A weird feeling suddenly jolted my body. It was as if somthing bad was going to happen... Shrugging it off I started peddling.

When I reach Jason's house a notice a green sports car in the drive way. Walking to the door I knocked once. Then after a minute again. Sighing I tried to open the door. It was unlocked. Letting myself in I climbed  he stairs assuming his bedroom would be at the top. Opening the first door I wish I could unsee everything and reverse time. On the ground is Jason butt naked with another girl! Before I realize what I'm doing I stomp over and  dump the bucket of soup on them.
"WHAT THE HELL!" The blonde screeches at me standing up and trying to wipe off the soup. "You're bitch and you're a dick." I growl angrily. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE" he yells and stomps over to me.

In a second my mood switches from fureated to scared. Before I can process what's happening his hand makes contact with my cheek and I fall to the ground with a shriek. Holding my cheek in pain I scamper up off the floor and run.

By the time I make it back to my bike I'm full out bawling. Shaking I climb on the bike. My cheek feeling like it's set on fire. My head is clouded and my vision is blurry from the tears, but I had to make it home.

The ride is struggling to not fall but eventually I make it. I throw my bike down and run inside. I use the back door and quietly run upstairs.

When I reach my room I collapse on my bed and let the water works run. It wasn't just crying about Jason it was a combination of everything. Belle curls up beside me and whines with me. 

I don't know how long I s been or what anyone is doing but eventually I run out of tears and just lay emotionless in bed. Turning on my side I look out my window. The sun was just setting. It had been a while. My stomach grumbles for food but ignore it. I just wanted to sleep.

Sitting up I let a few singular tears slide down my face. Belle comes into my lap and stands on her back paws and licks away my tears. A small laugh escapes my mouth and she barks. She really was a girls best friend

I knew my family was giving me space and I was grateful. Looking in to my puppies eyes I stroke her head. At least one person truely loved me. Sighing I lay down and crawl under the comforter. Belle curls up next to me again and silently we both fall asleep

^Renesmee

Sophia had been in her room for the whole day. Alice said she wanted to be alone but I was still worried. My life was moving so fast that somthings I couldn't keep up with what was happening to others around me. I had to be a better mom. She almost died twice for goodness sakes! Pledging to myself to be the best mother for her I could be I fell in to a dreamless slumber.

A/N ok so let's start with the obvious. it is DEFINATLY NOT ok for you to slap somone or walk in to anyone's house for that matter. I wood also like to touch on the vocabulary and volgure words. It's out of character for Sophia to say such things but not for the others so please understand that before commenting that I'm terrible for having a character let there emotions out with words as so many people in the real world do. If you do comment somthing like that the delete button for your comment will be my new best friend. So on a more lighter note what power do we think Sophia will have?? This book is almost ove and its almost time for the next soooooo her power will be revealed soon and its epic so comment below!