Chapter 7

I have not proof read so just warning in advance!

☆Sophia's POV☆

Alice decided I should stay home for a couple days so that's what I've been doing. The anger I had at my mom seemed to disappear with guilt. I really shouldn't have said that word. There was no reason too. I sigh and open the curtains un-able to sleep in. Just then my phone beeps. Somone texted me! I'm expecting it too be Mya who seemed to like me very much but it was... Jason?

•hi! I'm sorry for using you on your first day. Mya yelled at me in the hall today when she saw me so sorry. My girlfriend had just broken up with me so I was kind of looking to make her regret it you know? Anyway you actually seem like a nice girl. Would love to get to know you more!

Xo - Jason•
It reads. Overnight a couple days ago after Aluce and I had gone shopping I had a sudden boost of knowledge and now knew what all these things ment such as 'using you' or 'xo'. Maybe Jason could be my friend after all. He was angry I get it. Just like I was at my mom.

"Soph come here!" Alice yells form downstairs. I'm now aware of the clatter of noise from people or rather vampires moving around the house. Mya, who turned out to be a vampire. Told my family of how she had lived in Australia and was bitten in 1110. That would make her much older then Carlisle. She admitted that she didn't really know what or who but her at the time just that it felt like living hell. Hell is a word that Emmet said was ok to say since it was a place, although I don't feel the need to say it anyway unless I'm angry.

Slowly and unhappily I trot down the stairs with my blanket wrapped around me like a cape. Alice, who is standing beside the fridge making food most likely for me rolls her eyes.

I take a seat at a stool around the island and she slips a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me before plopping down next to me. "Now that I've taught you about fashion for five days in a row are you ready to pick out an outfit for today?" She asks poking my arm. I roll my eyes playfully and smirk. "I think I'm more then capable Alice, but can't I just stay in my pajamas all day?" I ask hoping I can and practice Mario kart so I can beat Emmet again who challenged me too that and Super Mario Bros, which I will kick butt at and beat him.

Alice grins and says, "we're going to a couple today that I think you'll like so go get dressed." "I have articles of clothing on do I not?" I ask gesturing to my pink pajamas. She rolls her eyes. "You know what I ment." "Did I? Did I really?" "Yes now go!" She instructs pointing up stairs. "Fine." I huff and drag my blanket up after me. As soon as I get to my door I drop my blanket and run in to my closet then shut the door. I gaze upon all the diffrent items of clothes before settling on a dark grey tank top, a fleece sock sweater (I really don't know the name for it that's just what my friend calls it. It's like those sock monkey thingys only its a sweater.) and denim ripped jeans. Alice would be proud. I walk out of my closet and grab my enormous blanket and heave it up on to my bed.

On my way out of my room at grab my phone and beanie which sitting randomly on one of my shelves. I wince looking at my extremely messy room. I'm definatly cleaning it when I get home. I flick of the light switch and walk out my door but somthing jumps out at me and I squeal and stumble backward where another somthing pushes me forward. I fall to my knees and the to the floor. Laughter fills the air behind me which I recognize as Nicholas and Jac's. Ovcourse. "Ow." I mutter under my breath and get up dusting myself off then turn to my brothers who are litrally rolling on the ground shaking with laughter. "Ahem." I grunt and they both straiten up immidiatly. They still look like tiny toddlers and when I say tiny I mean it. They're probably the size of a pillow width wise in hight which is extremely tiny. Carlisle has a theory though. He believes that since they came sooner since they couldn't all fit in moms stomach they'll take time to grow but since I had more time I'm almost at my final growing stage. "Sowwry Sophia." Nic says his tiny blue orbs meeting mine. "Actually we arnt really sowwry that was dunny!" Jac says and both run away laughing. I smile playes on my lips but I roll my eyes instead and head downstairs.