"Everyone this Ana." Alice said

I look at Alice with a look of shock as I had not told her my name. Everyone in the room looked a little weird. I got the same feeling I had about Alice when I looked at all of them. Edward looked like he was trying to read my mind. We heard a door open the close and footsteps coming towards the living room. Everyone looked a little more worried, will except for Alice who just keep smiling. I was going to ask what the problem was when someone grabbed me by my neck and slammed me into the wall. I looked up to see a guy, as I looked at him I realized he looked just like the guy from my dream. Mason and Emmet were trying get him off of me but were unable. There was some part of me that knew this man could hurt me, but a part of me knew that he wouldn't. I moved my hand and laid it on the hand that was around my throat. He looked me in the eye and pulled me to is chest in what I think was a hug. Which surprised everyone else in the room.

"Can I ask what just happened?" Emmett asked

"No." the man holding me said

My phone started to ring so he held me even closer to him. I had a feeling that it was my Dad calling and that I had to answer it. I knew I had to get his attention so I said the name that keep repeating in my head.

"Jasper, I need to answer my phone. It's my Dad he is probably worried about me." I said

Everyone looked at me, as did he. His eyes were now black. He didn't let go but loosen up. Just enough for me to reach into my pocket and pull out my phone.

"Yes, dad. I'll be home soon. Yes I will be careful. Yeah. I'll put the bike in the garage. Love you too." I said ending the phone call

Once I was done with the call and had put my phone back his grip tightened, again.

"Jasper, you need to let this girl go. She needs to get home. And we all need to talk." Carlisle said

Jasper growled, and glared at Carlisle.

"She is not leaving my sight. Not again." Jasper said the last part in barley a whisper.

Once again everyone looked at me like I was a alien. I really needed to go home and think over everything that has just happened. So i tried talking with him again.

"Jasper I need to go home I've been gone a while. Tomorrow I will be at school." I said

"No." Jasper said

I looked at Alice for help. But she gave me nothing. I thought over everything I knew about the man from my dreams and how the person in front of me was that man. He was protective so I hoped to play on that.

"Jasper, I know you are worried about me, but I need to get home. So what do I need to do for you to let that happen?" I asked

He looked at me.

"Let me come with." Jasper said

"Okay." I said

"I'll be back soon." Jasper said

He then took my hand and walked out of the house and into the woods. We soon make it to where I had parked my bike. I got on and he got on behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I started the bike and headed down the road towards my house. When we got to my house he got off and disappeared. I stood shocked for a moment before I walked inside, and was ambushed with questions.

"Where were you?" Bella asked

"You've been gone for a while. Why didn't you keep me updated? You know how I feel about that bike." Dad said

"I went for a ride and got a little lost. Plus I can't keep you updated if I'm driving." I said

"Next time be more careful." Charlie said

"And keep us updated more." Bella said

We all sat down for a quick dinner. Once we were down I told my Dad and sister I was going to bed. I walked upstairs, into my room to grab some night clothes and make my way to the bathroom. As I got dressed and did my night routine I thought about everything that had just happened. When i was done i made my way back to my room. I put my clothes in the hamper and when I turned around Jasper was standing in front of me.  I went to let out a small scream but his hand covered my mouth, and he pulled me to him.

"Who are you?" Jasper asked

I looked at his hand that was still covering my mouth. He slowly pulled his hand away from but still keep me pulled tight to him.                                                                                                                                                              

"Why don't you tell me since you were the one who wouldn't let me go." I said

"You look like someone I used to know. What is your name?" Jasper said

"Lilliana Swan, but most people call me Ana." I said

He moved use in a second, now we were on the bed with him hovering over me. I was no longer pulled tight to him, but pinned under him.

"What is my name?" Jasper asked

"Jasper." I said

"Last name?" Jasper asked

I thought back to my dream. The name of the man in them was Jasper Whitlock.

"Whitlock." I said

He smiled, but it soon disappeared and was replaced with a frown.

"At your house why did you say again?" I asked

"Do you know what I am? What my family is." He asked

I thought about his question. I didn't have a clue, but then something flashed in my mind, a single word.

"Vampire." I said

He gave me a small smile.

"Yes. You are correct. When I was human I had meet a girl I loved her, but I could not have her. I went off to war and was turned, before I could come back for her. Her name was Lilliana Lucas. She looked just like you." Jasper said

I frowned at him, thinking I must be causing him sadness and pain.

"I'm sorry, if I am causing you pain." I said

"No dariln', you are not causing me any pain. But can I do something?" Jasper asked

I nodded my head yes. He then kissed me and when he did something inside my head clicked. He pulled away and got up to move towards the window.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." Jasper said

I sat up and grabbed his wrist, he stopped and turned around. I knew exactly what to say.

"You should do it again." I said

His smile got so big. I did not have to say it twice. He was kissing me again. My hands tangled themselves in his already messy hair. One of his arms went around my waist while the other one gripped my neck and pulled me closer to him. His tongue licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth I could feel his tongue pass over my lip. His tongue explored my mouth. We pulled away from each other with me breathing heavy. We both had the biggest smiles on our faces.

"I have to confess something since last year — I have been dreaming about you. Which is why I knew your name." I said

He looked at me with amazement in his eyes. He grabbed my hand and led me back over to the bed. We laid down, he wrapped his arms around me.

"Go to bed you have school tomorrow and we need to talk more about this." Jasper said