"Yeah, I remember." I said

"Yeah...I think I remember..." she said

We all then looked to where our dads were standing.

"Are they always like this?" Bella and I asked

"It's getting worse with old age." Jacob said

Charlie then pats the hood of the truck, and starts addressing Bella.

"So what do you think of your homecoming gift?" Bella asked

"No way, the truck is for me?" Bella asked

"Just bought it off Billy, here." Charlie said

"Where's my homecoming present?" I asked

"I'll give you gas money, and buy you some paint for your walls." Charile said

"Sounds good to me." I said

"I rebuilt the engine and —" Jacob didn't get to finish before Bella cut him off.

"It's perfect." Bella said

I see her smile the first genuine smile since we got here. She rushes to the truck. Jacob eagerly joins her.

"Okay, so you gotta double pump the clutch when you shift, but--" the poor guy was yet again cut off

"Maybe I can give you a ride to school." Bella said

She can be such a idiot sometimes.

"I go to school on the reservation." Jacob said

"Too bad. Would've been nice to know someone who isn't my twin." Bella said

"Thanks, sis. I feel the love." I said

Jacob just laughed and Bella gave me one of her I'm sorry looks. I could feel that there was something off about Jacob and Billy but I just left it only. I just walk inside and up stairs to my room. See I leave the walls white and buy paint, then I paint the walls when I get bored and when I no longer want the walls the way they are, I just pain them white again. There was a honk outside yet again. I go downstairs to see a truck dropping off my bike and car. I ran back inside to get changed into something that I could ride my bike in. The I headed back downstairs and outside.

"Hey, dad I'm going out for a ride, be back soon." I said

I did not wait for him to answer, before I got on the bike. I was going down the road when I got the feeling to go into the woods. I stopped the bike, and walked into the woods. I heard something behind me so I turned around but nothing was there. When turned back around there was a girl standing in front of me, with a pixie style haircut.

"Hi, I'm Alice." she said

I just look at her, I take a step back.

"Come with me." She said

She grabbed my hand and started walking deeper into the forest. I noticed a few things about her like, her skin was cold, her eyes were goldish. As we walked I got this feeling in my stomach like I knew something was off about her. I didn't try to stop use as i had a feeling it wouldn't do anything. We kept walking until we came upon a house. Where she dragged me inside.

"I'm home and I bought a friend." Alice yelled

A few seconds later, a few different people came into the living room. Alice then proceeded to tell me everyone's name. First there was a blonde girl named Rosalie, a buff guy named Emmet, I brown haired guy named Mason, and then there was a uptight one named Edward, and then her adopted mom and dad who were named Carlisle and Esme.