Chapter 5| Day 1 of Freedom

Most of you probably have forgotten about this book by now. But if you are still here. You are amazing >.< You probably dunno what the fudge has happened so recap...

Kaiden just found out he needs to complete challenges he is able to do whatever now.

Yes I know I suck at recaps.

~~~

Freedom shows you are free but you know you are not free deeply.
~bookbears(Li*a)

^^

Fghhhh

*yawn*

Shoot!

I have school today which is to a new high school and im late.

My mum didn't think to wake me up how inconsiderate is she trying to ruin my chances of being in a teachers good books for once in my entire life like are you actually kidding me.

'MUM' shouting on top of my lungs who cares.

'Yes sweetie'

Dafuu why isn't she yelling

'Get the heck out of bed or you'll be late for your first day unless you don't want to see daylight or anything again'

'ARE YOU FEELING OK MUM?'

'YES IM FINE.'

Ok something is wrong.

Wait...

Then it dawn on me.

She is unable to tell me to wake besides telling me too do my homework.

'I'M LATE MUM

Got to go

LOVE YOU

BYE!'

Closing the door behind me before running like a complete buffoon running to school.

I'd probably look like someone who's committed mass murder or burglary in some expensive rare jewellery shop. For me probably option one. However if I love someone I'd do both give her all the jewellery in the world and me. Thats for me to know and for you to be on a to need to know basis.

Unfortunately...I didn't make on time. So that was depressing and the teacher gave a 'stern' warning while in fact she looks like a constipated cow. On my behalf where i was treated to treat ladies like queens but she is another story okay. And she gave me a detention for after school like seriously I was late once. Like dude thats just wrong. Retaliation would make it worse so instead I did the next best thing walking away do the retaliating aswell as in my head since I'm not far away enough yet to talk aboud. If she heard me I'd make a sailor blush. Since in my sentences if I'm beyond angry like angrier than my mum make me move across the world. Yes that is possible. I'll be swearing two three times in a sentence.

Things get messy if it that.

It going to be a long butt day i tell you. If my day starts out bad the entire day does.

You know when your in the car if every time you pass a green light and it never turns red thats when I know I'm going to have a good day. It weird yah I know.

Meh! Forgive and forget pfft.

I do not forgive but i do forget.

What shall I do today. Since today is the beginning of freedom. There isn't much to do sin-

'Excuse me are you Kaiden?'

She just literally cut me off my thoughts. What was I even think about? Who knows who cares it out of mind so don't care.

'Are you a stalker?' I had asked her even though she was around my age maybe younger you can't always trust what meets the eye. Am i   Right?

'No...' As if I'm asking a legitimate question. Unsure how to reply.

'Ok then good! Then yes I am Kaiden. Who may you be?'

'Oh yes I am Astra Quinn I am going to be your mentor for your journey or challenge if you will. I will guide you when you need help. Aswell as giving you tasks to complete to complete this challenge. I will be popping up at unexpected times. But you will see me around but we won't exactly acknowledge eachother if you do not want to do so. So be warned about surprise appearances, here is your first task Kai'.

She hands me a letter then walk away.

'Wait!' I shouted catching attention of others.

But she was already too far gone to hear me.

All I can actually do is read the letter...

A/N

Hello long time no see my friends.
Been having major writers block as well as exam season. So like many writers there will be slower updates till summer time so bear with me!

Thank you.

Without further ado...

~vote
~comment
~share
~fan
~follow

Until who know when:
Bookbears(li*a)
📚🐻