1

Ethan's POV~
I drove to school. I pulled into the schools parking lot.

My girlfriend Meredith was getting out of her car. I walked over to her and pecked her lips but she put her hand to my chest and pushed me away.

"What" I asked. She glared at me. "I saw you with Sofie. You liar" she stated. She turned to walk away.

I grabbed her wrist. "Wait. We were just talking" I lied. "Yeah. Talking with your lips attached to each others. Totally, just talking" she stated and yanked her hand from my grip. She walked away. I sighed.

"Okay" I said as I shrugged it off and walked towards the building when Sofie called my name.

"Ethan" she called. I turn around to her, hoping she did not just see nor hear, what just happened.

Sophie and I have actually been dating a while, but I don't think she knew about Meredith.

"Hey" I ask as she kisses me. I pull away. "Hey" she replies. "The party Saturday night. Your going to be there right?" she asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. But if I do, I'll text you" I lied. She nodded slowly.

"It's your party" she stated. "I know. But, I'm just not feeling it anymore" I stated. "And Grayson's throwing it. Not me." I continue.

But it was a lie. I'm totally going be there. "Okay" she replied. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. We walked into the building. She walked to her English class as I walked over to my locker and put my books in.

I heard Grayson's voice and all of a sudden my locker slammed shut. I moved my fingers before they got caught. "Bitch. That almost got my fingers" I yelled at him. He laughed.

"Where's my twenty" he asked making a serious face. I shook my head. "I don't know what you're talking about" I lied and smiled innocently. I walked past him. He put his hand on my shoulder and turned me to him.

"I gave you the twenty a week ago. You said you would pay me back" he stated and we started walking.

"I lied" I replied and gave Aaron dap. (The hand thingy guys do sometimes. Girls do it too, but it's mainly guys)

"That's what you do. Lie you asshole. I live in the same house as you. I better get my twenty" he threatened.

"You can have hope. But I mean, there's no promises" I stated. He rolled his eyes. "Why would you give him a twenty. You know he never pays anyone back" Aaron stated as we continued walking to science. "Ouch?" I asked.

"You know it's true. When have you ever paid anyone back" Aaron asks. I shrug. "Last week" I stated. He raised an eyebrow. "Who" he asks.

"The teacher gave me homework, and I gave it back" I stated. "I didn't do it but I gave it back." I defended. Aaron rolled his eyes and chuckled. He and Gray started talking about something.

Meredith walked by and I winked at her. She rolled her eyes and flipped me up.
"What was that about" Gray asked as we were finally at our first period. I shrugged.

"We broke up" I stated. We stood outside of science. As we were about to walk in I bumped into someone.

"Sorry"
"No problem princess"