Chapter 10 part 1

Serena's POV

So me and Mitchie are going to the Lynch's house for a sleepover! Yay I get to see Rikey! Btw thats Rikers nickname for me shh don't tell anyone! Ooh and Riker didn't get to tell me something I forgot I'll tell him when we get there to talk to him in private! We got all of our sleepover stuff then we headed over!

I rang the doorbell and then Ross and Riker came to the door at the same time! That's weird?! I thought " hi Riker and Ross! " I said " hey guys come in" Riker said Ross and Mitchie got quiet! Is there something Mitchies not telling me?

" so what do u guys wanna do now ?" i asked " lets go swiming " Mitchie said 

" sure meet us by the pool in 5 minutes ok " Riker said then they both went upstairs then me and Mitchie went to Rydels room to see her on her phone on twitter! 

RIKERS POV 

hey ross do you wanna scare them after? " I asked him " sure why not haha " he said then we heard mitchie and serena go downstairs to meet us then we both put our swim trunks on then we headed down stairs......

when we got there we saw them getting their towels from the bathroom so then we waitied untill the were in front of the pool ... 10 secs later they were outside by the pool then they were talking about whatever they were talkig about then i said " on the count of 3.. 1.. 2....3!!!!!! " then me and ross ushed them in the pool i heard serena scream then Mitchie omg i started laughing like crazy and ross too!!!! 

Girls Best Friend (an R5's Riker Lynch fanfic)*COMPLETED*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें