•○ preview ○•

"I would never be afraid of falling, because you'd catch me anyway."

•○●•

A familiar warmness hit my cheeks - a ray of sunlight, I realized - as my eyes blink open, greeting the sudden jolt of shock because of the blinding light.

I can feel my pupils dilated, focusing the object right in front of my lenses - a person I figured - as the moving blobs of colors shifts into somerhing more recognizable. I was right, a person.

The person turned out to be a boy in his teens, with light auburn hair and same matching eyes. His face almost fooled me to thought that he's a girl, although his figure said otherwise.

"Stop squirming so much," the pretty boy speaks. "I'm tending your wounds so stop moving so much."

I winced when the cloth - soaked with antiseptic - touched my skin which is covered in scraps and dried blood. He finished cleaning all of it before taking out a large cloth to wrap some of my severe wounds.

"There, don't touch them or it would open again." He said - referring to my wrapped skin - before walking out of the makeshift tent. And I haven't said my gratitudes yet.

I sit up, carefully bringing myself to my feet without moving around to much like the boy said and without opening my wounds. I walked out of the tent, seeing a group of people with colorful hairs.

Blonde, white, light blue, auburn - the boy earlier -, green, raven colored and finally red. The red haired girl almost hopped from her seat at my arrival, smiling warmly.

"Um, hello." I greet her, waving awkwardly.

"We found you in the middle of the street, I hope you don't mind that we brought you here." She took my hand. "And my name is Yona, and he's Hak."

She points to the guy wielding a giant spear with raven colored hair and a piercing gaze towards me, I guess he's not the friendly type. I nod in return at Hak while Yona sends him a scolding look.

"And Zeno's name is Zeno!" A bubbly blonde interrupted, glomping Yona from the back with a large grin. "And the one with large hands over there is Kija!"

I whipped my hand to look at the white haired with large hands covered in reptile-like scales. Sensing my confused stare he turned to look at the pretty boy who answered quickly.

"A-ah, it's a rare desease." He scratched the back of his neck. "Which made his hand abnormally larged and scaly."

Before I could react, my right hand was taken into someone's palm as a kiss land on top of my knuckles. I turned my head to the perpetrator and land my eyes on the green haired one with Kai-styled clothing.

"And mine is Jae-Ha," He said after kissing my knuckles, still not letting go of my hand. "What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone?"

Despite the flirty aura he emits, my gaze never faltered. "Well, I was---"

I froze.

"You were?" Yona asks.

My hands suddenly trembled as my mind kept sweeping my brain for the memory over and over again, like ocean waves reaching the sandy shore over and over again without a bore.

"W-weird," My hands unconsciously wrapped around my body to supress the tremor surging from the tips of my toes to the end my hair. "I can't remember anything!"

"Yoon!" Hak called, standing up as Yona ran beside me.

The pretty boy - Yoon - walked calmly to beside me, "Alright, this must've the effect when you hit your head."

"I-I hit my head?"

"Haven't you noticed the cloth wrapped around your head?" Yoon pointed out and tapped my bandaged head. "Calm down, it's hopefully temporary."

Yona touched my hair in a comforting manner, "I'm really sorry."

I smiled reassuringly at the worried red haired girl before putting her hand in mine and grasped it. "Don't be! At least I'm not dead or anything."

"Thank the Lord, Shin-Ah found you while we were walking." Kija spoke, pointing to a masked blue haired person with a squirrel on his shoulder. "He's pretty quiet."

I nod my head at his direction. "Thank you! I'm really indebted to you." I glanced at where my stuff are piled near the tent. "Well, I should probably get going."

"E-eh! But you're still hurt." Yona protested.

"But you look like you have a place to get to," I shrug and walked to where my bag is - a brown leather sling bag filled with stuff I can't remember - and I could remember which is my bag because it's the only bag without an owner. "And thank you again."

Before I could walked out, a hand stopped me and swung me around so that my eyes faced him, a familiar green orbs staring back at me. I raised an eyebrow, completely unflustered of the situation.

"Wait a second," he said, tapping my shoulder. "You are alone, unarmed and memories gone. And how do you think that's safe?"
I gripped the strap of my bag tightly, my knuckled turning pale white. He was right - I hate it - but he was right. What am I going to do? With no memory or whatsoever and no possible weapons I might die in the woods itself. Or starved by the streets.

"Y-you're right," I admitted as he glanced at my face by surprise, his slanted eyes turning wider. "But what else am I going to do? I need to get back and maybe find some clues."

Suddenly a warmth enveloped my palms as Yona clasped it together and took it upon her own. "You can stay with us! Maybe, temporary. Well, until you can settle down by yourself at the least."

My eyes brightened but it soon dulled by the fact that I can't cause a burden like that to someone selfishly. "I can't, it will trouble you."

Hak stepped forward, "If that is what the Princess desired then we insist." He eyes Yona for approval as Yona nod her head excitedly. "And besides, I think the princess can get used to having one female friend."

"It wouldn't hurt to have one more kitten~" Jae-Ha winked but an aura of welcoming can be sensed deep down. I smiled.

"So?" Yoon asked this time, cocking his head while putting both of his hands on his hips. "What do you say?"

My eyes brightened and I can feel my smile widening.

"Please take care of me!"

[And that is how it all began, the sudden blossoming friendship and the sudden company. But how I wished it all never happened if we would all turned against each other. Especially him.]

•○●•

Soooo. This is my second attempt in writing an AkaYona fanfiction. I wished you all enjoyed it till the end. A little comment, vote, or follow wouldn't hurt!

And also what do you think? Should I continue?

Comment your opinion!

-raine