VII. Perfect Bitch

Waaaaah! natapos ko din ang next update... :P

BTW, may cast na yung characters ko, I'll be posting them tomorrow siguro...

Here's the next chapter....

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile.....

Rachelle's POV:

"No! No! Noooooooooooooo!" I screamed as I saw my precious hands being cut off.

"Not my hands! They're too precious, more valuable than your life! God damnit!"

"Fuck. Stop! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Then I woke up...

Crap! What a bullshit nightmare!

I blinked my eyes and remembered where I was. 

"Are we not done yet?" I asked the droid, but she didn't respond.

I tried moving my hands, but they were put inside a case. My hands are encased!

"What's happening?!"

"Don't worry my lady, I'm just letting your nails dry." the droid finally spoke.

"Why encase it when you could just let it be?" This is so not going with the plan.

"That is our policy here, and it's part of your obstacle."

"Obstacle?" I said puzzled, and then I remembered.

Host's POV:

I did it! I finally did it!

I walked to my basement room and wiped off the dried blood scattered all over my body.

Filthy blood of a pervert!

"Now, let me see who's next?" I examined the screen while still wiping myself clean.

"Rachelle and Nathalie are on. Hahaha! I guess I'll be eliminating another one."

I took my glass and sipped then walked towards my cabinet. I opened it and took the silver case.

I opened it and just marveled at my five remaining golden knives. Each one with their own names engraved on it.

I took one knife, the one belonging to the next victim.

"Time for the next show." Then I ascended to the next room.

Rachelle's POV:

"Hey, aren’t you done yet with my toes?” I’m becoming impatient by the minute. I don’t like what they’re doing to my nails!

This bitch is gonna pay!

“Whooooaaaaa! Hey! Take it off!” I shouted as someone suddenly blind folded me.

“What do you want? Can’t you just leave me alone? Take it off I said!” I continued nagging as I felt the knot tighten.

“Not so fast, Rachelle.” A woman’s voice said. You bitch!

I wiggled my body, I could still move nut my hands are still encased. I tried my feet, they were encased too!

“Shit! Hey, you bitch! Do you have any idea who you’re dealing with? Do you know who owns those hands and feet you’re encasing?” she is getting on my nerve!