Pregnant; with my sisters boyfriends baby

Running over to the bathroom, I locked the door and let my body dispose of everything in my stomach. After fifteen minutes of gettin sick in the toilet, I flushed it and washed my face in the sink. After brushing my teeth, I place a hand over my stomach and walked down the stairs. Greeted by my mom, she ran over and asked if I was okay. Nodding my head, I looked in the living room to find my sister and her boyfriend on the couch, cuddling and kissing. I made a face and went towards the kitchen. My mom set a mug down in front of me. The smell of tea filled my nose. I smiled softly and brought the hot substance to my lips. Bringing my mug with me, I walked back up the stairs and into my room. Scrolling through my phone, I looked for my best friends name, Abby. Finally finding it, I texted her to come over. It's the last day of summer, schools tomorrow, so no ones really doing anything. I was obviously bored out of my mind, being awake earlier then noon wasn't my thing. I laid back in my bed and tried to take it easy, until my sister came waltzing in my room.

"Ari, are you seriously back in bed ?" She complained.

"Yes Beth, not everyone likes to be up at the crack of dawn." I rolled my eyes. She scoffed.

"Well, next time you're violently throwing up, could you do it a little quieter. Adrian and I are trying to watch a movie or were. He's taking me to the mall." She cooed.

I fake gagged and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Just try to keep it down next time. Kay" she winked.

"Yes your highness."

I scoffed and with the she left my room, leaving the door open, something I hated but she did it anyway. I closed my door and laid down on my back. I rubbed my stomach gently, trying to sooth it's uneasy ways. A light knock brought my attention up and towards the door. Beth's boyfriend, Adrian, came walking in.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head and he nodded.

"So that party last month" He tried making conversation.

"It was intense." I giggled.

He smirked, "Yeah, lots of people getting drunk and having sex" I nodded.

"I'm just gonna go" He chuckled. I nodded and with that he left.

I laid back on my bed and went back to rubbing my stomach softly. Once again, a knock sounded on my door. I looked up to the door and found Abby standing there. I smiled and patted the bed beside me. She sat down beside me and gestured to my stomach.

"Are you still getting sick?" I nodded.

"How long has this been going on for?" She questioned, worried about my health.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Two , three weeks. Why?" I asked confused as to where she was taking this conversation.

She shurgged, "Just wondering."

I laid back once again, thinking about her words. What is going on?