Chapter 1

9:24 p.m.

    A mother gives her daughter a beautifully carved handmade bow, and a piece of advice. "Always be brave. Never give up."  her daughter takes the bow, puts it under her pillow, gets another pillow to actually sleep on, and goes to sleep. 

8:37 p.m.

    A girl finds a silver hairbrush with a golden lily engraved on the back, and a note atached saying "Use this wisely. The song will find you." Thinking this odd, she shrugs, and uses it. then she puts it on her dresser and goes to sleep. 

10:53 p.m

    A boy goes into his room and finds a large staff made of polished wood with swirls of what looked like ice on it. he pokes at it a couple of times, chooses to ignore it, sticks it upright next to his bed, and goes to sleep. 

11:45 p.m.

    A boy looks at a picture thats been sitting over his bed for what seems to him like forever. It is a large black dragon with glowing gold eyes and a black and white horse sleeping. He's always wondered where the picture came from. He stops looking at it, since it seems to be glowing in a funny way, and goes to sleep.

12:00 a.m.

    The items all begin to glow with an unnatural light.  

12:01 a.m.

    The items, and the people, have all disappeared without a trace, never to be seen again in this world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:37 p.m.

A girl finishes laying her hair into the spiral around her tower floor, and places her pillow on the ground. She curls up and thinks of floating lights.

9:24 p.m.

The girl arrives in the forest and dismounts. She quickly pulls out a piece of paper and scribbles some stuff on it, then lies down on the grass looking at the stars.

10:53 p.m.

The boy sets his staff down on the ice, but not before carving a message carefully into the surface of the frost. He closes his eyes, and dreams of nightmares.

11:45 p.m.

A boy steers his dragon towards a cliff, and jumps off. He limps, because of a hard landing, and sits down. He makes a series of drawings, and tuck them into the dragon's saddle. He then lies down, and stares into the night sky.

12:00 a.m.

Glowing clouds of mist form around the four people.

12:01 a.m.

The mist is violently sucked into the bodies. The first girl's hair is suddenly shot through with streaks of pink. The second girl's eyes open just for a second, and they are a clear crystalline ice blue, then they close again. The first boy has a blast of frost shoot in all directions from him, decorating all the trees. The second boy's dragon lifts up one wing, and there is suddenly  a deep green color on the very tips, and in the pupils of his eyes. And far away, a cloaked figure smiles.

"It begins..."