Chapter 3 || Birthday Party

It was my 16th birthday today. Alison had set up a party for me and bought me a dress to wear. I slipped into the skimpy black dress and put on my black heels. I started in my make up. Firstly foundation, then concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, lipstick, smokey eyeshadow mascara and I filled in my eyebrows. I looked pretty good. I never wore make up so it was a dramatic change.
I walk downstairs where many people where gathered. They were mostly from my school. They were friends but I tried not to get to close so they wouldn't be sad when I left back to Australia. The house was covered in coloured streamers and balloons. There was a table full of food and drinks and a speaker system set up.
"There's the birthday girl!" Someone calls out
Music starts blasting and we dance around for a while. Soon after Alison stopped the music and stood up on the table.
"Hello everyone! Thanks for coming! I just wanted to say a a few words" she announces before everyone cheers and screams
"So my little Aussie baby has finally turned 16! I remember when she first moved here, the sad shy little girl! Something between us just clicked and we soon became best friends" she says
"I remember she was so torn up about leaving her old friend Luke she never came out of he room, so what I have done is I contacted him all the way in Australia and we put a little something together for you." When she says Luke's name my heart skips a beat. I can't believe she did something like this for me. She walks over to the tv and puts in a disk. I stand in front of it and watch when she presses play. It was a video of pictures we took together.
"I threw in a few of us too" Alison says
"It's perfect" I say (pics below)

I can't believe Luke did this for me even though we hadn't talked for two years

Every one got back into the dance floor (my living room floor) and the party got wilder.
Hello people reading this, sorry for the short chapter, I accidentally deleted this chapter and forgot half the stuff I wrote. This was a bit of a filler and I will get more into the story soon!