Chapter 2 || Covers

The only thing keeping me going now was watching Luke sing. If I had a bad day, I just watched one of his videos and everything would feel ok again. My parents had taken me to a therapist when we first moved here. I was diagnosed with mild depression, but it has been getting better the more I keep up my friendship with Alison and watch Luke's videos. One day I was feeling miserable, I was thinking about ending it so I wouldn't be a burden to my parents, my siblings and so that I could maybe make their lives happier without me. I listened to Luke's voice all day, my mum realised what I was doing and said it was unhealthy for me and that they thought j would get better by not doing that. I said I would stop but I obviously lied. Everyone thinks they know what's best for me, but the truth is they don't. I got worse by obeying my parents so I secretly listened through my earphones at night or when they weren't around.
One day I was surfing the internet and found that Luke had posted a new cover, Please don't go. I was fully balling my eyes out. I somehow felt like it was for me. I had one more year, one more year to spend with Alison before I had to leave her and go back to my old life again.
I texted her and asked if she wanted to hang out. She immediately respond saying that she was coming over. I had a shower and got changed into some denim high waisted shorts and a white tank top. I sat on my bed going through my Instagram until I heard a knock at the door.
"I'll get it" I call as I run down the stairs
I swing the door open to Alison. She is wearing a floral skater skirt and a white crop top. I give her a hug and we walk back to my room.
"Ok I want to show you something" I say I type into google the new cover Luke posted.
She watches intently and looks at me when it's over.
"That was pretty good" she says
"I can't stop thinking that it's for me" I confess
"That is so cute Jordynn" she says
We chat for a bit longer.
"So what are you doing for you birthday?" She asks
"Nothing really" I respond
"Omg I have a brilliant, beyond brilliant idea!" She squealed
"Oh what now!" I groan
"I'm throwing you a party!!" She yells excitedly
"No please I hate parties" I plead
"You are turning 17 I will not have you sit around at home all day!" She laughs
"Fine then if you really want to"
Luke's POV
I missed Jordynn more I could imagine. Singing was the only thing getting me through. I felt really depressed when she first left, but then I met Calum, Ashton and Michael. They made my life better. My connection was cut off from Jordynn. We never talk or text anymore. But I secretly hope that one day she will randomly just contact me. Even if it's just a text say hey or how are you. There is only one more year before she comes back and I can't wait, I just hope that our friendship will smoothen out again. I've seen pictures of her that she posted on the Instagram and she has changed so much. I decided to do a cover of a song and post it on YouTube. They have been getting a lot of views and my bands is becoming more and more noticed. I say please don't go by mike Posner. This song really triggered my emotions and whenever I heard it, I thought of her. I posted the video and went on my Instagram. Jordynn had just posted a picture captioned 'love these ones' and tagged her friends who I think her name is Alison and her blonde friend Hilarie.

 Jordynn had just posted a picture captioned 'love these ones' and tagged her friends who I think her name is Alison and her blonde friend Hilarie

She was turning 17 in ages days and I wanted to do something special for her.
Sorry just a filler :)