Life is A Beuatiful Struggle

"Bye" I sobbed.

"Bye I promise I will keep in touch with you! I will come back sooner than you will think"

"Promise?" I asked him.

'Promise" my brother told me as he exited the door to our house. Ever since he auditioned for the x factor a couple of years ago I have barely seen him. One Direction are known worldwide now. I am really happy for them but I really miss Harry when he is away. He is like my brother/dad/best-friend.

I watched him as he took his last step out the house not knowing that this would be the last time I would see him for a while. He stopped and turned around I was still standing looking at him. I ran and flung myself at him for one last hug. He dropped his bags just in time to catch me and span me around.

At this point I was in tears. His T-Shirt was probably drenched from all my tears.

"Sorry about your top" I apolygized still clinging to him.

"It is alright baby girl" I giggled he has always called me his baby girl no matter how many times I have told him not to.

I wanted to stay in arms forever. I didn't want him to leave me again.

I suddenly felt someone trying to separate me and Harry I turned to see that it was Gemma (my older sister who is 2 years older than Harry) I tried to fight Gemma but she was stronger and managed to pull me off.

"Haz please don't go!" I pleaded.

"I have to Soph, it is my job now"

"I know but can't you just stay for a little longer. Please!"

'It's one tour baby I have been on 3 already! X factor, Up All Night and Take Me Home. This one is just a bit longer. But, I will see you in about 2 months. Ok?"

"I know that you will visit but  just miss having you here in flesh and blood!" I cried. I flung myself at him but Gem pulled me back I started kicking and wriggling trying to get out her grasp.

'Come on man! We need to go" Louis called from the van they were leaving in.

'Calm it mate I will be there in a tick!" Harry called back. He knelt down to my level and looked me in my eyes.

"Now listen Soph I have to leave now. I will miss you to the moon and back and remember where ever I am in the world I will always love you and think of you. Don't ever forget that!"

"I won't" I promised.

He began to walk away I began to run after him forgetting Gemma had a hold of me.

"Harry please don't go!" But he kept walking. 'Harry! HARRY!" I yelled trying to get his attention but he kept walking he jumped into the black van and before he shut the door he turned and blew a kiss to me and Gem and Mum. "Harry please!" I began kicking again. I felt another pair of hands on me to try and keep me running to the van. It was Austin (Harry's best mate) I kicked and wiggled but it was no use. I just fell onto the ground and cried. I must of cried a river. I looked up and saw the van begin traveling into the distance.

"I love you Harry" I whispered.

Gemma and Austin pulled me into a hug. I just sat there and cried. People began looking at me from the street but I didn't really care. Austin carried me into the house and layed me on the Sofa. I just layed there and cried myself to sleep.