Peace (depression prt 2.1)

A/n
If you're probably wondering why it says part 2.1 well that's because I'll be uploading ANOTHER version of this chapter soon after, however it'll cover rather..... Extreme, themes, I'll put a warning before the chapter so you'll be informed on its themes.

Warning: SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING! (( bully topic, and domestic abuse))
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/

Months have passed since the death of m/n l/n, it brought severe grief to her daughter, y/n l/n, today was one of the days where she visited her grave, the h/c haired girl sat in front of her mother, as she continued to tell stories of events that had occurred to her during the week, her eyes sparkled as she recalled all the happy moments, but clouded when she started telling all the bad ones.

The girl sighed, and leaned on her mothers tombstone, tears started to frame her eyes, as her e/c eyes darkened, she remembered bullies, the bullies that abused her, how they took advantage of her grief and made her think less of herself, her fists clenched as anger erupted for, her heart. Tears started to carelessly flow down her cheeks as her eyebrow were furrowed together. Her phone began to ring. She wiped the tears off her face and answered the call," hey? Y/n? You still on for the arcade?" C/n's voice seemingly calmed her down, a smile was seen on the girl's face, she suddenly recalled how he would stand up for her when the bullies put her down, the two had grown closer since the kiss, and neither regretted it." Hello? Y/n? You there?","hmm? Oh, yeah! I'll be there in ten!"," okay, be safe" the boy hung up, and continued to tie his shoe laces, needless to say, he was happy to see her after and outside of school, he indeed loved the girl, and he was more than determined to get her through her depression and grief.

Y/n giggled and tucked her phone back in her pocket as she grabbed her bag and stood, she shook off any remaining tears on her face, she looked back at her mother, smiled, and blew a kiss as she mumbled a 'see you next week' before dashing off to the direction of the arcade, she sprinted down the lanes and pathways, she was smiling, she loved the speed, she loved the feeling of freedom it gave her, as she dashed past another corner, her heels dug into the ground, giving her a forceful halt.

Her eyes widened at the sight that unfolded before her, a couple, in their late twenties, were scolding and hitting a kid her age, while her 'friends' fled and abandoned the kid. She knew her, this kid was Annalise,((if that's your name, change it to Diana)), she was one of y/n's bullies, or to be more precise, she was the lead bully. The h/c furrowed her eyebrows as she hid on the other side of the corner, not wanting to be spotted, but upon curiosity, she still watched the scene.

Annalise had a look of regret, sadness, however the poor girl was reeking of fear. The mother, y/n guessed, started to grab onto Annalise's Ginger hair and started pulling aggressively on it, while the father was screaming at her, and either slapped or punched her form time to time between scolds, Annalise had her eyes closed, she looked in pain, but she gave off a feeling that made y/n clench her fist tightly, her eyes widened once again as she recognized the face of the mother, she was the teacher that had slapped you the day after m/n died, This woman was Ms.Panliegh.

After a few more seconds, the two adults left Annalise on the cold asphalt. Y/n's e/c eyes darted across the street to search for any neighbors, her eyes landed on one, but they didn't seem to care, it was as if this was normal, as if it was normal to see Annalise get beaten by her own parents. Y/n stood and darted to help up the ginger that was silently crying onto the asphalt. The soulless was back inside the house, but when y/n glanced at the gate that led to the house, it was locked.

As y/n neared her bully, she didn't look up, instead she quivered and mumbled," no-no more! Please!" Y/n's face bared a soft scowl as she looked back at the house," Annalise." Y/n called out as she helped her up, The ginger widened her Ocean blue eyes as she saw who was helping her, her face had confusion written over it,"y-y/n? Why are you helping me?"," because you shouldn't be treated like those morons treat you." Annalise shook off y/n and walked slowly towards the gate," don't bother, it's locked." Y/n spoke softly as Annalise shook her head," it's not the first time, bye", y/n reached out to her," wh-what?! Where are you gonna sleep?!"," there's these really comfortable bushes I've come accustomed to." Y/n growled at the statement," no. You're coming with me to my house. I'll get you fixed up, and you can sleep with me on My bed, plus I'm sure you'll have a more decent meal with me than them."  Annalise nodded and soon followed y/n, but her eyes widened as her ankle gave up on her." Lise!" Y/n called softly, being careful not to warn the parents of her presence.

Y/n helped the girl up as they limped towards her home, y/n picked up her phone from her pocket and dialed up c/n," y/n where-","my house. Now. And bring Abby."," o-okay!" Y/n put back the phone in her pocket as they neared a taxi, y/n hailed it,  considering they'd get to her home faster, y/n gave the directions to her house, and paid. She lost half of her allowance but she couldn't care less. Y/n would've brought her to the hospital, but she couldn't cover the expenses.

"Y/n wha-Oh!" C/n stuttered as he began helping Annalise inside the building," where's abby?"," She'll be here in a bit!" Y/n nodded and let Annalise sit on the couch. She hurriedly went to the kitchen and got the Icepack and first aid kit, she grabbed a glass of water as well." Here" she said as she gave the Icepack and glass to Annalise," thank you" Ann replied as she placed the pack on her hip, then took a sip of water.

" I'm here, now what's the proble- Oh" Abby said as she bursted through the door, Abby was C/n's older sister, she was also a doctor, so this is practically free healthcare. "Catch!" Y/n said, tossing Abby the first aid kit."what's going on?" C/n asked, y/n gestured for Ann to answer," Domestic abuse."," I'll be right back, Say, Lise? What's your address?"," 142 blosden street, block 3 house number 2" y/n rote down the address then dialed for help,((ex. 911))," hello, what's your emergency?"," hi, I'd like to report domestic abuse, a friend of mine is being/ has been abused by both her parents and has only opened up about it now, the address of her house is 142 blosden street, block 3 house number 2, [hometown], thank you."," we'll be on it right away" the call dropped.

-/-/-/-/-//-/-///-/-/-/-/-/-

"Where's that nuisance?"," tsk, maybe she finally left."," honey, be realistic, she has no where to go, her pathetic little 'friends' even ditched her."," you're right, maybe she's just having her tantrum or something- wait, do you hear that?" The woman asked, she dropped her cigar and peeked out the window, cops started surrounding their house. The Ravennette growled,"She told on us! That little snitch!" Soon, their house was flooded with cops, but what stood out the most were two girls, around the age of y/a, one ginger and one/another h/c. If the mother wasn't restrained she would've beaten the ginger even more. Annalise limped up to her 'parents' she growled as y/n stood behind her, The y/a ginger had a towel draped around her shoulders, gauze covering up a scar on her left cheek, and her right ankle was wrapped up in a bandage. The said girl then spat on her father, and punched her mother.

"Without us you're nothing. You have no where to go." The male spoke, Annalise shook her head and stepped back to where y/n was, she took her hand and grasped it," no. I have a friend. I hope you meet some friends in the slammer, Bye!" She replied as the two girls were ushered out the building for it to be inspected.

"Thank you y/n, thank you so much."
-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"Here" y/n said, handing the ginger some pajamas," hopefully they're just your size." She added with a laugh, they had dinner a few hours ago, and Annalise not knowing any other nice relatives to stay with, was put with y/n, the latter's aunt had volunteered to take her in as well, " so, does your aunt stay here too?"," nah, she works abroad, she just sends money.","oh.... Goodnight y/n.","night"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

" someone looks happier than usual" A threatening voice was heard, followed my a cackle," mind if we change that, pity l/n?"," that's a bad nickname for her, Y/n the grief girl's better." A chorus of laughs were heard, the one who spoke first prepared to throw a punch at her, y/n waited for the impact, but found none," shove off guys." Annalise's voice was heard, y/n opened her eyes and saw that her new friend had caught the punch,"but-!"," I SAID LEAVE!" Once that was said, they ran off,"you okay?"," y-yeah, thanks Lise.", she smiled at her friend," no problem. Now cmon, let's grab some lunch."," sure! I'm just glad we're finally at peace with each other,","heh, me too."