Inspiration

I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED THIS THREE DAYS AGO?!

*sigh*

Y/n's POV

I uploaded my latest chapter of my book on wattpad, it was a filler, so there wasn't much to it. I took a deep breath as I let myself fall onto my bed. I laid there for a minute before standing up and grabbing my school bag, I exited my room and scooped my lunch money/lunch bag off the table, "what? No goodbye to your big sis?" I sighed and shook my head playfully, then made my way towards my older sis, Winter and gave her a goodbye hug.

" where's Weiss?" She asked," you know her, she's probably at school with her friends" I replied as I began to walk toward the door,"see you later ,winter!" I added as I left for school, I walked around the corner where there was an empty lot, so there were just trees. I walked to the big oak tree and climbed up it.

Soon I was at the entrance of my treehouse, although it seemed more of a hideout it was still pretty much a treehouse to me. It was around 8 feet above the ground, but it didn't bother me. I dropped my bag in the nearby corner and went to one of the chests beside a shelf that had all sorts of books. The treehouse may look small, but it's bigger on the inside.

I opened the chest and rummaged through it, soon I found what I was looking for. I smiled as I tucked the bronze key in my pocket. I took my school bag and walked to a slightly bigger chest beside it. Then I began stuffing some art stuff inside my bag.

I heard the branches rustle, but I didn't think much of it. Soon, someone opened up the treehouse door, which made a soft creak, I really need to oil the hinges later." Hey n/n!" C/n greeted,"hey" I said without looking up. He walked towards a shelf and put in two books in his bag. I wiped the sweat off my forehead before closing my bag then standing up.

" you done there?" I asked c/n, he nodded and we both got out. The treehouse can't really be seen because of how thick the foliage of the tree is, but even though, I still moved some leaves in front of the door just to make sure.

C/n jumped down and stood up his regular bike, not motor. He then turned to me and helped me down. He climbed on his bike and gestured for me to follow, I shook my head with a smile and took out my skateboard from under a bush, he rolled his eyes playfully as we both put on our helmets, " Last one to school has to do the winner's homework!" I yelled as I hopped onto my skateboard and skated away," wait, what?" It took a while for him to process, but once he did,he Began to pedal, fast.

We began racing through the quiet street that led to our school. The wind started blowing my hair as I took first place, out of amusement, I began to laugh.

C/n's POV

I stared at her as she laughed, she really looked cute. I smiled as we neared our school and decided to pedal faster. Now she seemed really focused on winning, so when we were around 2 feet away from the entrance, I slowed down.

" yes!! I win, I win!!" She yelled and did a little victory dance, I chuckled at her behavior and parked my bike to the side as we both began removing our helmets. " guess I'll have to do your homework for a week......" I said with a soft smile, she nodded happily.

" see you later c/n!" She bid farewell, " bye n/n!"

Y/n's POV

I put my skateboard in my locker along with my helmet, then I shut my locker and strides to the principles office as the first bell rang. I knocked on the door and stepped inside " good morning" I greeted the teachers who were inside,which she replied with a sweet smile,"Ms. L/n, the principle has quite a handful, so he just told me what you're assigned to do." I nodded, then she continued,"she/he wants you to paint a mural (( is that how you spell it?)) dedicated to children/teens/people with mental illnesses, you know the basics, there's a bare wall by the entrance, and t
Please finish by dismissal, remember, this has extra curricular as well."