I told you...

Wp/u/n-wattpad username
Yt/u/n-YouTube username
H/Wp/u/n-his wattpad username
H/Yt/u/n-his YouTube username
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Y/n's Pov

I sighed and checked my phone, aside from wattpad and YouTube notifications, nothing. I went to my desktop and setup my camera for recording. I counted to three and recorded," Helllo, my little followers!! I just wanted to apologize for the lack of activity I've been showing all of you, and also........ SERIOUSLY? 2M SUBSRIBERS?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! It really still surprises me how once I upload I immediately get more than 10 notifs...... Seriously, you guys are nuts... Anyway, I'll be posting in a short while! Baiiiiii!!" I stopped the recording, added music to the background and posted.

As soon as I pressed the upload button, I received so many comments and so many likes, and some dislikes but, haters gonna hate anyway. I checked the comments:

Narwhal_idiot234: YT/u/n!! When are you gonna record with H/Yt/u/n again?

Superfangirl_55: bring back ( ur ship name with him)!!

And so on, I sighed and went back to my phone. He hasn't talked to me in a while, and his account was on hiatus, I missed him. Just then, I got a notification from wattpad: 'message from H/Wp/u/n: hey :)', I smiled and replied, with a 'herro' and a smiley face,

H/Wp/u/n: sorry for the wait, frickng finals.
Wp/u/n: XD don't worry, its ok...
-silence-
Wp/u/n:....... When are moving back to here...?
H/Wp/u/n:......n/n....... You know I can't move back there... My parents have a job here and my school and... You get the idea...
Wp/u/n: oh. Ok.

I was heartbroken. He promised that we'd see each other again, he never breaks a promise, he knows I hate promise breakers.. Besides he can run away... I guess.. I live on my own and I'm doing fine! I mean, sure I have a part time job.... And my aunt does send me money... But other than that I'm absolutely fine.

It was getting late, and I decided to sleep, but I couldn't, I kept thinking about him. We used to be close, then he had to move. I stirred as a few tears escaped my eyes, and pretty soon I was crying to sleep.

--dream--

"Y/n!" C/n cried as he ran after me, I giggled and picked up my pace. I have to reach the water balloons before he catches me! But I was too slow... " gotcha!!" He yelled as he spun me around while hugging me from the behind. We laughed as we fell on the floor.

We started pelting each other with water balloons, laughing our hearts out. We were so young, we didn't think of the world in a pessimistic way, we thought that we'd see each other again after this. But we were wrong.

This little event that we set up was more of a farewell party for c/n's family. After we had freshened up and dressed, we said our goodbyes." Hey, c/n... We'll see each other again.... Right?" I asked," of course! Here I'll prove it to you!" He held out his pinky, and I mirrored his action and we intertwined pinkies ." Y/n l/n, I promise that one day, we'll meet again!"

I promise...

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/ end of dream-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I woke up sluggishly, my eyes fluttered open slowly. I sat up as I recalled my dream.... Even though it was a memory. I missed him. I hugged my pillow, as tears streamed down my face. I had an idea and facepalmed due to it being so obvious. We could just skype.

When was the last time we skyped? Last week? Yeah. I smiled as I contacted him, but there was no answer. I tried again, no answer. My smile melted into a frown, and I began to slide back into the covers.

Then, I heard my phone ringing. Thinking it was c/n, I picked it up and answered the call. " hello?"
" Y/N! Where are you? You said you'd be early!"It was one of my internet/YouTube friends, Markiplier.
" wait,what? What day is it today?"
I swear, I heard him facepalm," did you forget? Y/n-THERES A PANEL TODAY" mark's voice got cut off by jack's, and I assumed they were already at the panel.
I cussed and jumped off my bed," ILL BE THERE IN 10-15 MINS" I said as I hung up. I began to throw on clothes, and I ended up wearing a hoodie with my YouTube logo on, and some shorts/ jeans, along with some [shoe type].

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I arrived at the panel within 12 minutes, and I immediately was attacked by fans either fanboying/fangirling, or taking pictures of me, luckily, mark pulled me away from the angry mob of my own creation.

However, I was lost once again in the crowd. I pushed through people who want to meet a certain youtuber, but I accidentally bumped into someone, hard, causing me to fall. "S-sorry" I stuttered, as I rubbed my eyes, " it's alright- Y/N?!" I looked up and caught a glance of c/n, I smiled and stood up, but we were pushed apart by the crowd.

I began screaming out his name, but it felt useless, suddenly, the crowd began to part, and as I turned around, I saw C/n, his back facing me," C/N!" I yelled out, causing him to turn around, a smile on his face.

We ran towards each other, as tears brimmed my eyes. Finally, we hugged. I held onto him tightly, as he did the same to me. The crowd began to conjure up whispers to break the silence, as I began to hear the clicks and shutters of cameras.

"I told you we'd see each other again, love" he said as he buried his face into the crook of my neck.
" and thank God we did."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

DEDICATED TO THESE TWO LOVEBIRDS. Lydia-the-insane and Dragon-fang !!!
JUST REMEMBER TO MAKE ME THE WEDDING COORDINATOR! 😂😂😂