Chapter 18

(Alanas pov)

They never left each others side.

I was the third wheel everywhere we went with Romeo and adriano.

They keep getting closer and closer

I want to spend time with my baby too, I whined in my head

I watched from a far as Romeo talked to Adriano showing him how to play football

I watched as Romeo threw the ball and adriano caught it running the opposite way towards the part where he scores a touch down

His adorable giggles where all you could hear with Romeo chasing him and adriano yelling "you can't get me daddy you can't get me"

I laughed as Romeo fell and adriano jumped on top of him screaming in joy that he took him down

I loved seeing them together but I miss spending time with my baby boy. Call me selfish but I missed his 3 & 4th birthday.

But I'm happy his birthday is in a few days he's turning 5 . I teared up my baby's growing so fast..

Looking back at my two favorite guys they where laying on there backs. Well Romeo was while adriano was on his stomach looking up at the clouds. I assume they where figuring out what the clouds looked like.

I watched them for a bit til adriano fell asleep.

I smiled I dozed off into the comfortable chair with a smile on my face at the thought of my two favorite men

**************************
(Romeo's Pov)

I smiled at the little boy fast asleep on my chest.

He's like the kid I've always wanted, he's just perfect.

I signed this week has been perfect I've been less stressful thanks to Lana and adriano

Closing my eyes I sighed and smiled.

Then my eyes popped open and my eyes widened.

I completely forgot about Alana shes been in the shadows why I've been pending time with her son who she hasn't had a chance to play with because of my selfish behavior.

I can't believe I didn't think about this Alana just got him back and I'm taking over without sparing her a glance.

I'm such a bad mate. I was angry at myself and my wolf was too he didn't pay attention too his mate just the pup

Ill make it up later I thought.

I'm determined to shoe her how much I care I love her. Yes love she's the only woman I will ever love.

With that thought I picked up adriano and walked over to my mate kissing her head picking her up to.

I set them on the bed softly careful not to wake them up.

Writing a quick note I put it on the desk and kissed her head again and walked out to plan our date.

This will be perfect.

With one last smile at my little family I closed the door behind me .

Alana [ on hold ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara