Chapter 7

(Beautiful Alana)
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Romeo

We walked inside just in time for cake Alana still had the little pup in her hand, I think she was going to give it to Danny but I wasn't sure so I asked.."Little mate who's the pup for?" "Danny of course"she answered with a giggle.
I squeezed her had when I saw the unmated males looking at her and growled, they immediately turned away.

I looked down at my beautiful mate just to see her looking at me soon I was leaning in again but before our lips could touch their was a clear of someones throat.

I was ready to ripp someones throat out for interrupting me and my mate but before I could say anything my mate said something first

"Daddy. This is my mate Romeo"said my angel I turned around and saw Alpha Wolfe.
Should of known. He had shown shock,fear, and anger and began to yell "She's Not Going back with you be belongs here!" I growled lowly in my throat at the lack of respect.
"daddy he's my mate you know our packs require ments" she smiled sadly. Soon her dad looked defeded as if he had given up on everything."I Don't want you gone your my baby, my little girl" he sighed sadly and looked me into my eyes "Hurt her and I'll hurt u strongest alpha or not" he said in a voice that would make any man pee their pants .but I kept still and nodded.
Alana smiled and huged him whispering a thank you.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
[Alana]
After cake it I went upstairs to pack my stuff. I still had minky with Me I'm giving him to Danny after I'm done.
After a few hours I was finally done. I picked up minky and put a red bow on his neck not to tight but firm for him to be comfortable.
I walked out of my room into Danny's too see him reading a book on his bed I knocked lightly on the opened door "Munchkin I got you a gift" I said smiling he turned to look at me with a confused face be fore saying "You Already gave me one". "This ones special" I said.he just nodded and I pulled minky from behind my back onto his bed.
He squealed and grabbed him cooing in his ear "Thanks Al" he smiled "No Problem kiddo,....Listen..I'll be leaving tosay with my mate to his pack to be Luna I just want you to kn-"I was cut off my danny "I loved you too sis but be safe and call me everyday" he smiled. I looked at him in shock before huging him and kissing his head "I'll miss you Dan Dan"I said softly "Me Too Al"
•••••••••••
After a few goodbyes and tears and sniffles I was in the car with my mate on our way to the pack house.

"So..how many pack members do you have?" I asked trying to Start a conversation
"About 500" he said casually like it was nothing. I looked at him with wide eyes, Packs only have about 100-200 wolfs but he has more.
"I know it's a lot but I'm sure they will love you just like my parents will"he said with a smirk
I felt blush rise up to my cheeks at the thought of meeting his parents. Before I could comment
We where in front of a mansion .I looked at it in awe it was beautiful. It almost looked like my dream house. I was still in awe and didn't notice Romeo talking to Me "-love yo....are you listening?"He asked.
I blushed and shook my head no he smiled and said "I was saying my dads here and my moms out in Italy with my little sister she'll be back in a few days I'm sure she'll love you.My dads a hard but to crack but I'm sure you'll get a smile out of him" he smiled.
I was kind of nervous to meet his dad but all my nervousness went away when we walked inside the beautiful house.I couldn't keep my jaw from dropping at the beauty of it. "IF you haven't guessed by now my mom decorated the house when she and my dad had me" he laughed. I kind of guessed it was a woman's decorating with the cream walls and black tiled floor.
Romeo grabbed my hand pulling me up the stairs I guess to meet his dad.
We came to a big door. Romeo knocked and I hurd a voice say come in.
We walked in to see a man with black hair and piercing blueish gray eyes. He didn't look up yet.
But when he did I wasn't expected to see the guy I've been wanting to see the most.
He looked directly at me with tears in his eyes "Lana?"he whispered "Angelo" I cried running into his arms "I thought you where gone you never came back for me" I waled
He softly cooed me rocking me into his arms "I missed you so much Lana.I'm sorry" he whispered I just sniffled.
•••••••••
Romeo
I watched how she ran into his arms in shock. I definitely wasnt expecting that.."Um Guys I'm still here and need to be explained to" I stated with my arms crossed with a hard look on my face..
My wolf was clawing to be free being angery at the fact our mate was hugging another man.
My dad put down Alana and I went by and swooped her up and sat in the chair my dad pointed to with a sleepy Alana on my lap "Go To Sleep kitten " I whispered in her ear.
And she did
Soon after I was looking at my dad waiting for him to explain.
°°°°^°°°°°
Major plot twist I think vote comment do what ever idc as long as you enjoyed. :P