1

Haley's  POV
I got up and out of my bed and went to the bathroom to take a short shower. I turned the warm water on and got in.

I got out of the shower and checked the time. Only a 15 minute shower! Nice! I got dressed in my black ripped skinny jeans, my grey crop top. And my white vans.

I blow dried my hair and left it the same as always, my long, brown wavy hair down on my shoulders. I grabbed my phone off the charger and my suit cases and went down stairs to get something to eat.

"Hey sweetie are you ready to go to meet you brother!?" My adoptive mother said in a happy, snooty tone.

"Yeah just don't drive me! I know what you will do! You will kill me!!!!" I said- well yelled as I walked out the door and went to the bus stop to go to the airport.

---one annoying bus ride later-----------

I got off the bus and went through all of that trouble to get in the plane. I sat down waiting for my plane to get called when people darted to board the plane.

I looked at my ticket when I was in line for getting on the plane when I saw it was a first class ticket. I was about to read the rest when the flight attendant took it and scanned it.

I was the first person on the plane so I could sit anywhere, so I chose the seat closest to the wall. After a few minutes everyone was on and this cute boy sat next to me. I was slightly blushing so I looked away when the plane started to get off the runway.

I think he wanted to cut the tension so he spoke to me.

"Hey my name is Grayson!" he said putting his hand out for me to shake it. But then it hit me, it is Grayson Dolan ! How can it be? Why me not someone else!

"Hi I am Haley. Nice to meet you." I said finally shaking his hand.

"You know I haven't met someone so calm as you." He said trying not to laugh.

"Yeah but, how come you aren't with Cameron?" I asked really curious why he was here in Arizona.

"Oh it was a dare I had to stay here for 3 weeks without a phone. But I took it so then I could have something to do on the plane" he said fast but not to fast. So I could still understand a little of it.

"So how long will this plane ride be?" I asked but I slightly knew the answer.

"Well it will be about a 6 hour ride!" He said in a happy/joking way.

"This is going to be awhile" I sighed as I lied my head down on the back of my seat.

-after a 3 hour nap!----------------------------------- I fell asleep for half on the ride but Grayson started to get lonely so he woke me up.

"What Grayson" I asked him tiredly.

"Well I want someone to talk to and I can't text so let's talk!" He said in a happy tone.

"How bout we play 20 questions!" I said in a real not fake happy tone also.

"Well I go first, what is your favorite color of the rainbow?" Grayson said waiting for a answer.