We Will Fight

Natsu's POV

Virgo sent Capricorn to help me out my armor and gosh, he's one weird goat man. When he finished putting my gauntlets on he left to go take care of Laxus. I looked at my new look and noticed it matched Lucy's. Dark gray but the gauntlet an greaves were pitch black. The pauldrons flared out like small dragon wings. Thankfully, my armor was made for a man so it doesn't have the girly features like hers.

"Guess I'll go find Lucy." I jogged out of my room and headed to her room. As I went through the hallways, I noticed some of the Celestial soldiers give me weird looks. I chose to ignore them until one of them called me out. A really annoying one at that.

"Oi, Pinky!" Gray called out. I was gonna keep going and ignore him but he was in my way.

"What do you want Ice-Breath?" I smiled at the new nickname I came up with. He didn't look amused by it but whatever.

"What's with that get up? planning to battle or something?" he smirked.

"Didn't you know Ice Boy? there's a big fight that's about to happen." I said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, I know there's a fight about to happen. Prepare yourself Pinky." Gray made two big swords out of ice and swung one in my direction. I jumped in the air, dodging it.

"You're too slow, this fight won't be a challenge if you don't try." I told him. He slammed the swords together and they broke into hundreds of ice shards. He sent them all flying towards me and by instinct I used my magic.

"Fire dragons roar!" Without harming anyone, my fire melted all the ice shards. I looked at Gray as he stared at me in shock.

"That power...you're a dragon slayer?" he questioned. I was about to answer him when I felt someone grab my arm.

"Natsu come on! Lucy wanted to talk to you." Wendy said as she dragged me away. I glanced back at Gray who frowned at me and walked in the other direction.

"What a sore loser." I said to myself.

~o~

"Lucy! I found Natsu!" Wendy yelled as she pushed me into the clinic. I noticed Lucy wasn't the only one there.

"Where have you been Natsu?" she asked.

"Oh you know, just strolling down the hallways." I shrugged my shoulders.

"More like fighting with a soldier!" Wendy corrected me. Lucy sighed and put her hand on her forehead.

"I probably can guess who.." she said.

"General Fullbuster." Wendy told her. She shook her head and gave a weak laugh.

"That's like him. Well I'm glad neither of you hurt each other." she looked up and me and gave me a small smile. She turned towards the small crowd of people.

"I'm glad you finally made it, now I can introduce you to everyone." She glanced over at me and pointed at a girl.

"This is Cana, she has card magic that's really powerful. Though she doesn't look like it right now, she's a heavy drinker."

"Hey, booze is good, ain't nothing wrong with that!" Cana said with a laugh. Lucy went on to the next person.

"This is Levy, she has solid script magic. She's a huge bookworm and knows thirty ancient languages."

"Oh Lu-Chan, don't lie to him, I only know twenty nine ancient languages." The small bluenette giggled.

"This is Mira and Elfman, they both have take over magic. Mira is usually at the royal bar and Elfman trains the newbies."

"Training is MANLY!!!" the brute guy yelled.

"Hi there!" Mira said politely.

"Lucy!!! where is Juvia's knight in shining armor, Gray-Sama?!" a crying blue haired girl whined.

"He'll be here later don't worry. Anyway this is Juvia, she's a water mage and is madly in love with Gray." Lucy tried pushing Juvia off but she was grappled onto her waist. Suddenly, the door behind me busted open. Laxus and another guy walked in.

"You guys are late! I told you to be here before Natsu!" Lucy yelled at them.

"Sorry sis." Laxus apologized. Lucy sighed and walked over to them, Juvia still hooked on her.

"You already know my big brother. The other guy is Gajeel, he is the Iron Dragon Slayer." Gajeel looked at me and clicked his tongue.

"Got something to say Screws-For-Brains?" I said. He glared at me.

"What did you just call me?"

"Stop! not another fight!" Lucy pushed us away from each other and sighed. Wendy walked over to Laxus and Gajeel.

"Anyway, I wanted you to meet all of our wizards that will be helping us in the war." Lucy cleared her throat and pointed pointed at Laxus, Wendy and Gajeel.

"These three are our dragon slayers. They're very strong as you already know." She smiled at me and then turned to everyone else.

"But now, we have a fourth dragon slayer. this is Natsu Dragneel, the Fire Dragon Slayer."

~o~

"I didn't know Wendy was a dragon slayer." I said to Lucy as we walked down the corridor.

"Yeah she is, the Sky Dragon Slayer to be precise."

"I thought you didn't want her to be in the battle..?"

"I didn't, but when she found out I was going, she said I couldn't leave her behind." Lucy sighed. I didn't know where we were going, I'm just following her cause she told me to. I looked at her and it looks like she's got something on her mind.

"Hey sis, can I talk to you for a second?" Laxus popped out of no where and gave us a serious look.

"Uh...sure..?" Lucy glanced over at me and smiled.

"You wait here, I'll be right back."

"Okay."

~o~

Lucy's POV

"I know you want to but are you truly ready for this?" Laxus said in a concerned tone.

"Yes I'm sure. I know your big brother instincts are telling you to not let me go. but my little sister instincts are telling me not to let you go without me." I smiled at him and he let out a sigh.

"But I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

"I'm stronger now, I've been training too. Please, I'll be alright. I want to fight for my kingdom." I stared at him and he chuckled lightly. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Okay okay I get it." he stopped hugging me and looked down at me. he ruffled up my hair.

"We will fight."

A/N

Hey guys (:
I hope you enjoyed the chapter. sorry there aren't many characters in this, magic isn't common in this story so I couldn't just bring the whole Fairy Tail guild in it.

Also, what did you think about the small sibling talk? I feel like if Laxus did have a little sister, he'd be that overprotective brother. Let me know how the story was, okay? thanks! (;

~Silent