Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Still shocked and speechless by the kiss. Elizabeth sat on the sofa next to Damon on the sofa, eating popcorn while watching "Harry Potter And The Philosophers Stone."

They stayed in silence, the room was dark, pitch black even, the only light that illuminated the entire room, which clearly wasn't much light at all.

Elizabeth slowly reached to grab some popcorn when she accidentally brushed her hand against his, but instead of pulling her hand away, she kept it there for a second, registering the feeling of his warm hand against hers.

'Why is he always so warm? I'm so cold!' She thought as she hadn't realised she was keeping her hand on his and she quickly pulled away, looking at Damon who was already smirking at her.

"Debating what you felt there?" He asked in a low and husky tone, making her inhale sharply and shrug slightly.

"Maybe. Why?" Elizabeth asked worriedly, thinking he knew what she felt, when she didn't know herself.

Damon shrugged a little.

"You're gonna have to work that out on your own. I can't help you with that... Unless you want another session?" He asked with a chuckle, looking back to the movie.

Elizabeth hugged her knees and huffed a little.

"I don't know what I feel." She says quietly. She knew slightly, she did like him... But she couldn't allow herself to admit it... Not yet.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was getting late.

Elizabeth had fallen asleep and hadn't realised she had fallen onto Damon, her head resting lightly on his lap.

Damon smiled and gently stroked her hair as he watched the rest of the film, letting her lay their. Peaceful and smiling in her sleep.

Once the movie had ended, Damon smiled as she was still asleep. He gently moved out from under her and slid one arm under her knees and the other by the neck, then lifting her up with ease.

He began to carry her upstairs and to her room, laying her down on the bed gently and tucking her in. Kissing her head softly and then leaving her to sleep.

Damons POV:

As he left her room, he went to his room. Laying down on the bed with a quite sigh in the darkness.

'How could I let this happen? You were meant to kill her Damon! Not fall in love with her! Or make her fall for you! Idiot! She's fallen for a killer!' He thought, burrying his head deep into the pillow.

"I fu*king love her! I shouldn't! I don't deserve her!" He groaned into the pillow. Feeling his emotions flow overboard.

"I love her. The first person I've ever loved.... The only person I haven't wanted to kill... Well I did at first but... I can't! I love her!" He muttered into the pillow when he heard a gasp from by the door.

Damon shot up and saw her, Elizabeth.

"W-what? Y-y-you?" She couldn't finish.

'Ah shit! She heard! I'm fu*ked!' Damon thought, putting his hands up in defeat, walking closer to her, but to his suprise... She stepped closer.

"I thought you hear-" Damons words where taken away as Elizabeth pressed her lips against his, kissing him softly, her lips moving with his rhythmically.

They kissed like this for a while, his hands holding her perfectly curved hips firmly, her arms wrapped around his neck as she stood on her tip toes to reach his level.

'This girl is full surprises, never disappointing!' He thought as he slowly trailed his hands down her back and to the back of her thighs, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around his waist, her hands now holding the sides of his face as they kissed with heat and firey passion.

He held her there for a while until they were both out of breath, leaning her forehead against his, his smirk grew as he whispered.

"I love you Elizabeth." Still trying to calm his racing heart and short, quickened breaths.

She giggled, her breath and heart matching his as she smiled and softly whispered back.

"I love you too."

That moment, something in Damons mind clicked, he felt like he had finally conquered the world, like he was finally on top. His bad thoughts erased and now filled with the thought of how someone actually loved him!

"I'm actually loved?" He whispered with a happy sigh.

"Finally... I'm loved."

************************************

Well I'm jealous of Elizabeth! And I dreaming wrote this!

But Awww they love each other!

Damon finally found someone who loves him!

But what happens when she finds out his little secret?

Oh well! I updated double tonight for

@fl0wersniffinwh0re because she's just amazing and I love her, she's amazing and one of my main inspirations! So much love to her! She is amazing! Anyone reading my book who isn't following her or reading her books need to do that because she is AMAZBALLS!! XD

Anyway let me know what you think!

Comment your thoughts.

And vote please!

Love you!

Kisses! Xoxox