Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

'Stupid alarm clock! Can I not just have a couple more hours on my god damn day off?' Elizabeth thought, heaving a sigh as she reached over, smacking her alarm till it eventually shut up.

"Ugh!" She groaned into her pillow. A few groans and sighs later she finally managed to pull herself together and get up. She stayed in her pyjamas and went downstairs.

'Coffee? Eggs? Bacon?!' She stopped on the last step and sniffed into the air, she wasn't imagining the smell... She could actually smell them! She jumped off the last step childishly then skipped to the kitchen.

"I thought I could smell food!" She laughed as she saw the funniest sight ever, Damon, only in his jeans, cooking and dancing to the radio that was playing "Semi-Automatic by Twenty One Pilots." She couldn't contain her laughter.
"Woah! Great performance!" She clapped, startling Damon, causing him to turn quickly, showing his beautifully toned chest, his muscles showing and a small part of his V on show as his jeans hung lowly of his hips.
'Woah...' Elizabeth thought. 'That was unexpected!'

"Woah! Erm.... Sorry..." Damon was now bright red with embarrassment.
"I figured... Since you've helped me out, I'd cook breakfast." He smiled sweetly, putting the food on a plate and putting it down on the kitchen island.

Elizabeth's jaw dropped in amazement.
"I have never had someone cook for me before! I was always the one cooking." She states as she sat on the chair to eat her breakfast.

Damon nodded with a smile and put his plate opposite hers, sitting down.
"I don't believe in, "Women belong in the kitchen!" They have equal rights to men! No more, no less." He states as he begins to eat.

Elizabeth smiled at Damon as she swallowed a mouth full of food.
"Well, you're the first guy I've met who has that opinion! My Ex boyfriend never did the cooking." She says, showing annoyance at her Ex in the tone of voice she used.

Damon smirked a little.
"Take it you dumped him for it?" He asked with a small chuckle.

"No, he was murdered... I loved him don't get me wrong, he was a pain in the ass but... I loved him, I'm on trying to find the killer now." Elizabeth answered sadly.

Damon looked at her with a sad smile.
"I understand, I'm so sorry I thought-" He was stopped mid sentence as she put up her hands with a small nod.

"I know, it's fine." She smiled sweetly at him and began to eat again. Damon nodded and also began to eat. They are in silence after that. As they finished, Damon collected the plates and began to wash up.
'Cooks, cleans and dances! There is more to him than meets the eye!' She thought with a small, sweet smile as she watched him, since he wouldn't let her help.

After he had finished washing the dishes and putting them away, he turned off the radio that was still playing, he smiled at her brightly.
"So... What's the plan of action?" He asks, leaning agains the kitchen counter, his elbows resting on it behind him, causing Elizabeth to bite her bottom lip.

Elizabeth finally came to her senses and shrugged.
"It's my day off... I have no idea." She said honestly. She used to got to the movies with her boyfriend or just sit home and relax. She searched Damons expression, he was thinking, his eyes were focused on the floor, concentration still on his face.

Damon smiled eventually and looked up at her.
"Well it's cold outside, do you have any board games?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

Elizabeth nodded.
"I have a few actually. What did you have in mind?" She asked with a smirk, trying to figure him out.

"What games do you have?" He asks with a smile, he had an idea, she knew he did, it was a detectives habit to analyse people.

"I have Monopoly, Cluedo, Twister, Battle Ship and Scene It: Harry Potter Edition!" Elizabeth laughed at the last game.
"Major Harry Potter Fan!" She giggled, causing Damon to smirk.

"That makes two of us!" Damon laughed.
"Total Harry Potter Fan. I love the books and the movies!" He said proudly.
"But anyway lets play Twister! I want to see how flexible you are!" He laughed.

Elizabeth's cheeks began to flame in a deep firey shade of red.
'Is it just me... Or did that sound sexual?' She thought as she nodded and walked out to go and get the game.

************************************

Whoop whoop! Yeah I am a Harry Potter Fan and I'm damn proud!

Anyway.... Well, what a little actor Damon is Huh? Pretending not to know about her boyfriend... Sneaky ;)

But oh a lovely game of twister... With a hottie that is shirtless! :O

"It's getting hot in here! So take off all your clothes!" Erm.... Sorry! Bursting out in song haha!

Well then, guess you guys are gonna have to wait and see what happens!

Kisses xoxox