Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Elizabeth finally got the game and moved the coffee table in the living room back so they could set up the game. Once set up they tossed a coin to see who would go first.

"Heads!" Elizabeth called

"Tails!" Called Damon, as they looked over the coin, Damon laughed and began to dance.

"Haha! You have to go first!" He said as though he was a child, winning a game, which he was kind of.

"Yeah, yeah I heard ya'! Now spin that bloody dial and get this started!" Elizabeth said impatiently, so sounding like a child.

Damon laughed and spun the dial as fast as he could, watching it finally slow to a stop, he burst out laughing.

"Bend down and out your Left hand on red!" He couldn't contain his laughter.

"You're kidding?" Elizabeth asked, hoping he was joking. Damon shook his head laughing and waved her to do it. With some reluctance she finally bent down and put her left hand on the red spot closest to her.

Damon spun the dial again and shrugged.

"Not bad, Left foot blue." He smiled and put his left foot on blue before spinning the dial again.

"Right foot blue." He said seriously.

"Getting competitive are we?" Elizabeth teased as she put her left foot on the blue circle that was next to his foot.

"I'm pretty competitive... When I want to be that is anyway." Damon answered with a small chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Elizabeth asked, looking up at him with a bright smile, she same smile she used to grant her boyfriend with.

"Nothing... Just thinking about how I'm gonna whoop your ass at Twister!" He chuckled again, only this time more playfully. He spun the dial again and his face dropped.

"Great! Don't worry I'm not a pervert but my head is kinda gonna be near your backside!" He laughed as he put his left hand on the blue circle behind her foot.

Elizabeth burst out laughing.

"Buy Twister now! The most sexual kids game anyone can play!" She announced, mimicking an advertisers, causing them both to laugh in hysterics.

"That was priceless!" Damon said as he finally calmed down from laughing like a lunatic, he finally spun the dial again, he smiled and finally said.

"Right foot green."

With a little struggle she finally managed to her her foot onto green, she looked like a runner about to sprint... Only with her right arm behind her back. She waited as he spit the dial again.

"Sorry but my arm is going between your legs!" Damon laughed causing Elizabeth to snap her head round as quick as lightening.

"You what?!" She asked. Her eyes wide and her cheeks bright red again, making Damon laugh once more.

"You're right! Sexual game for every age!" He laughed.

"But seriously, I have to put my right hand on yellow... You're over it and that's the most easiest place to reach." He chuckled and slowly placed his hand on the yellow circle underneath her.

'Woah! This is uncomfortable! I only met this guy yesterday, now we are playing Twister! My advertising wasn't wrong! This game was sexual!' Elizabeth thought as he spun the dial again.

"Right hand green." He announced, her hand slid under and past his to the green and she smiled cheekily.

"I thought you wouldn't be that flexible actually!" He states honestly.

"At least you're honest! And yeah I used to be a gymnast back at school, I'm pretty flexible but... I didn't think I still would be!" Elizabeth admits with a shrug.

Damon nodded understandingly.

"I used to be in a band with a group of friends at school. It was pretty fun! I was the lead singer actually!" He states proudly.

Elizabeth laughed a little.

"You're gonna have to sing later! I want to know if you can sing!" She teased and he simply nodded.

*~*~*~*~*~*

After a while of the game they were all twisted and tangled together, barely able to move, if they did they would both collapse.

Damon just say managed to spin the dial when he fell onto his back with a chuckle. Elizabeth following after him, sprawled over his chest as she also began to laugh.

"Ow~!" She said jokingly as she lifted up off him with a bright smile. Damon also grinning happily at her.

"That was fun!" Damon sighed contently.

"So I will cook you dinner, because I want to and because you're letting me stay here, so it's the least I can do." He smiled and stood up.

Elizabeth could help but smile as be left the room to cook dinner.

'This guy is so sweet! But I just met him... And he's this nice? He deserves an award for all he's been through and is still well mannered and respectful!' She thought as she began to tidy away the game.

************************************

Well that was eventful!

"The most Sexual Game for everyone!" Haha yeah but you gotta admit it is!

Do you think he was lying about being a singer?

Anyway... But that's sweet, making her dinner! Lets hope he doesn't poison it!

Poor Elizabeth, so clueless as to who he really is and how he usually acts, well when he's a murdering phsycopath!

What you guys think? Let me know!

Kisses! Xoxox