Imagine 14

"Those drawings are really good." You heard a boy say from behind you.

"Oh...thanks." You said, smiling.

It was Gerard. One of the most popular kids in your school.

He sat down next to you. Was this a dream? Were you really talking to him? I mean, you did kind of like him. 

"What's your name?" He asked you.

"Y/N." You said back.

"That's a lovely name." He said, smiling.

You smiled back shyly, then went back to drawing, not knowing what else to say.

"Y/N?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Um. I know we just met but, i've liked you for a while. I actually...I knew your name. I just was looking for an excuse to talk to you." He said to you.

"You....like...me?" You asked back.

He shook his head 'yes'.

"You're not joking, right?" You asked again.

"I'm not, Y/N. I've liked you since, well, a long time ago. I always got so nervous around you, which is why I never decided to talk to you. I'm sorry if i'm being weird, you probably don't like me..." He said, trying to force a fake laugh.

He started to walk away, obviously embarrassed, when you grabbed his arm.

"Gerard, wait." You said to him.

"Yes?" He said, sitting back down next to you.

"I um, I've liked you for a while too." You said back.

"Are you serious?" He said, a smiling growing on his face.

"Yeah. That's kind of why i'm shaking right now." You said, causing you both to laugh.

"Well, then I guess i'll be the first to ask. Y/N, will you go out with me?"

You took a deep breath in before saying,

"Yes."

************************

YOU GUYS I'M SO VERY SORRY I JUST KIND OF RAN OUT OF DATA LOLOL BUT BOTH MY BOOKS WILL BE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: DON'T RUN OUT OF DATA BEFORE YOUR DUE DATE. IT'LL CREATE SOME ANGRY PARENTS.

Your Fellow Cinnamon Roll,
~Theatre_Geek_💕