Imagine 9

(Warning: This chapter contains some...stuff. It's my first time writing stuff like that so, don't judge.)

"I can't believe we're actually here" You said to Gerard, excitedly, plopping down on the hotel bed.

"I wasn't lying when I told you I was going to take you to Australia one day." He said, laughing.

"But that was our sophomore year! How was I supposed to believe you?" You said, laughing again.

"Anything for you, sugar. Anything." He said while pulling you up from the bed.

He kissed your head and smiled at you.

"Y/N, how are you so gorgeous?" He asked you. You shook your head 'no' and blushed.

"Hey, you are beautiful. You're the most stunning girl to ever walk this Earth." He said, brushing your hair to one side of your neck.

He leaned in and started kissing your neck.

"Gerard, shouldn't we get going to dinner?" You asked him.

He stopped kissing you to look up and say something.

"We should but, it can wait. I want to show you how much I love you, first." He said to you.

He sat you down on the bed and straddled you. He started giving you hickeys on your left shoulder and neck.

You've never done anything like this before and you were kind of scared. It was your honeymoon, so obviously something was going to happen, you were just scared.

"Gerard, wait." You said to him.

He placed his head on your shoulder. "What's wrong, sugar?"

"I'm just scared, i've never done this before. What if I do something wrong?" You said to him.

"I've never done this either, Y/N. It's a learning experience for both of us. I'll guide you through it. I promise, you'll get more comfortable." He said to you. He was so passionate and caring. You loved that about him.

He put on (your favorite) slow song and sat in front of you.

"I love you." He said, looking into your eyes.

"I love you too." You said back.

He slowly removed your shirt leaving you in a tank top. That's all he did because he knew you were still getting used to this.

"Are you okay?" He asked you.

"I'm fine." You said, smiling.

He laid you down on the bed while he crawled over the top of you. He kissed you neck and worked up to your lips. He passionately kissed them and you did start getting more comfortable.

*1 hour later*

He fell to the side of you and you were both breathing very heavily.

"Holy...holy shit." Gerard said, trying to catch his breath.

You looked over at him. He was so cute when he was worn out(😂😏)

"Did I mess up?" You asked him.

He cupped your face and looked into your eyes.

"No, sugar. You were perfect. You were, amazing." He said kissing your forehead.

He wrapped his arms around your back and you laid your head on his chest.

"I love you." You said to him.

"I love you too." He said back.

********************

OMG I FELT SO AWKWARD WRITING THIS HOLY CRAP IT'LL GET BETTER IF YOU GUYS WANT MORE OF THAT BUT RHAT WAS MY FIST TIME WHOLY SHIT SORRY😂😂😂😂

I'll update soon😂😂

~Theatre_Geek_