Imagine 5

It was prom night.

Supposedly, this was going to be the best night of your life. You really hoped it would turn out that way.

I mean, you have the best boyfriend in the world, and a beautiful dress.

"Y/N! Gerard's here!" Your mother yelled at you from the doorway.

"I'm coming!" You shouted back.

You walked into the hallway to see a very handsome Gerard. His bright red hair, messy as usual, looked so cute.

Your mother snapped a quick photo and you and Gerard walked outside.

"Y/N, you look so beautiful. How was I so lucky to find someone as amazing as you?" He said to you, causing you to blush.

You walked to Gerard's car and he opened the door for you.

"Thank you." You said to him.

"Anything for you, sugar. This is going to be the best night of your life." He said back.

*10 minutes later*

You arrived at prom and got out of the car. You guys listened to a lot of Green Day on the way over.

He grabbed your hand and excitedly ran into Prom with you.

*1 hour later*

"Hello, everybody! We're going to play a slow song now, so everybody grab a partner, and dance!" The DJ said.

Gerard grabbed your arm and pulled you to the middle of the gym floor.

He put his hands on your waist and yours went around his neck.

You stared into his beautiful hazel eyes and he stared right back into yours.

"How's this night so far, Y/N?" He asked you, smiling.

"It's the best night ever." You said back to him.

"That was my intention. Everything was supposed to be perfect and it was. You're perfect." He said while moving in closer to you.

He stared once again at your eyes and leaned in to kiss you. You could feel the passion behind the kiss. He really loved you.

You put your head on his chest and he put his on top of yours.

You stayed like that for what felt like hours.

This night was perfect.

*******************

Hello! How's this imagine guys?

I personally love this one!

I'll update soon! Bye!

-Theatre_Geek_